Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) (12783 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2016
I bet you didn't see this coming....

It is reported that Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy and Actress, Genevieve Nnaji got married last weekend. The marriage took place secretly at Mbaise, Imo State. Only a few family representatives were present in the marriage!

They both apologized to millions of their fans about this act and revealed why they choose to make it secret in this video below... OMG!!! If not for this video, i wouldn't believe this!

Watch Video Here>> http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/02/shocking-don-jazzy-and-genevieve-nnaji_2.html

Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by otipoju(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2016
Small girl with small brain. Think of better ways to attract traffic to your blog. Lies wont get you anywhere.
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by IamChuzzy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by IamChuzzy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
otipoju:
Small girl with small brain. Think of better ways to attract traffic to your blog. Lies wont get you anywhere.

The way some people take dey find this money eh!lol Don Jazzy vs Gene! lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by vipez(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
otipoju:

#word!
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2016
undecided
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
vipez:

oponu ni ee

Oniranu, see lizard wey dey form voltron because he see fine face for picture.
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by vipez(f): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
otipoju:

Oniranu, see lizard wey dey form voltron because he see fine face for picture.

like seriously, never knew you're the one I quoted.

was referring to the op, mabinu cool cool
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
vipez:

lol
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
vipez:

No probs my broda. I was kinda of suprised. But im a verbal shoot first ask questions later person as regards unprovoked insults on this forum.

We are good. Thumbs up.
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by PrettyChinny(f): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) by eliysammy: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt / Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian? / I'm The Biggest Girl! Oge Okoye Shows Off Her Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.