Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) (685 Views)

'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Rap birthday wish for you! wink

Sweety, I'm sorry for missing your birthday/
And I wish I never did, cos it really hurts, babe/
Now I'm feeling like getting my silly job swayed/
Cos it got me busy every time, even on a Sunday/
See that's the same reason I missed to wish you/ a happy birthday when I needed to/
But I hope you accept my sincere apologies/ and also accept this lyrical gift I'm tryna honor thee/
Cos it came from deep down my heart/ to a beauty like you, you deserve the finest lyrical arts/
Every beautiful thing in the world should be yours/ ain't nothing bad whatever fit to get you involved/
You an African Princess/ plus your personality golden. . .you midas in real sense/
Not the greedy type, nah. . . you Never selfish/ you stay selfless, that's why I call you the bestest/
And I wish you amazingly spread this year/ transforming from blessing to blessings, yeah!/
You getting money this year, nothing like poverty/ live your life girl, long life and prosperity!/

Happy birthday MissGdope! cool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Awwww thanks hun
cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) by Wizzz: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Shuuuu! undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Missgdope!! (sorry For The Late Birthday Wish Though) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
MissGdope:
Awwww thanks hun cheesy cheesy
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour’s Female Fan Marvels After She Sees The Singer For The First Time / Lil Kesh Covers Latest Edition Of Mystreetz Magazine / Caroline Danjuma Replies Fashion Critic Who Called Her Earrings Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.