Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me (2301 Views)

Introducing Hotel Management Software - VISLEK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Due to rapid growth of hotels in Nigeria and increase in number of guest that uses hotel services everyday, management has become a real time problem where staff will have to sit for hours after the day work in other to balance account as such I came up with the idea of hotel management system. Although lots of this system has been in place but not as functional as this and the cost is higher especially the foreign hotel management system. Below are some screenshot from the system.

Now the system is in place and fully functional, please kindly log on and rate the system. Then I will need the service of resellers or freelance marketers as I will place them on commission, any hotel you bring and we deploy the application for you will get 15% which is subjected to increase if we have hotel that pays more than our targeted plan. You can simply log on to view the demo with the following details

Link: www.bighms.com

Login details
admin@bighms.com
password

This is a sustainable business as we already have a system in place where we will advertise hotels that are using our system free of charge for 1 year.

For more enquiries call me on- 07039090014
Or you can send me a mail on- support@progmatech.com

This is an opportunity for those that want to have a side business as this does not affect what you do or who you are. Instead of wasting time online you can simply get contact of some hotels and connect them to the platform and you get paid instantly. Think about it.

Thank you for your time

Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by ayurdavid: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
nice
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Thank you sir
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by matrixme(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
The concept is nice, but have you taken time to get valuable reactions from hoteliers to Polish the idea before you think of marketing?
I believe it has a lot of potentials if fine tuned. Do get across
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Thank you sir! Have done that with some hotels before i started to market it, and also have used some online ones, and you should know you cant get everything right at once, some its open to criticism for better improvement and when hotels start using it, i will get to know and do more on it, that's why we have versions in application development. but as it is now, it can serve very well.
matrixme:
The concept is nice, but have you taken time to get valuable reactions from hoteliers to Polish the idea before you think of marketing?
I believe it has a lot of potentials if fine tuned. Do get across

1 Like

Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by guru01(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice interface from the pics attached.

1 Like

Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank you baba
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by nnamdiosu(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
ive checked it out critically, and the concept and design is nice. i believe the only thing you have to correct is the error div that shows up when somwone successfully logs in. it shows as if the password details is wrong but it now re directs to the dashboard. but on a whole...well done
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 12:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you sir! i appreciate your time going through it! i will see to that sir as im working rigourously to see to the system perfection! and remember to share it with people because we are taking it big as such creating income for some of our brothers. Its not everyone that will do white collar job.
nnamdiosu:
ive checked it out critically, and the concept and design is nice. i believe the only thing you have to correct is the error div that shows up when somwone successfully logs in. it shows as if the password details is wrong but it now re directs to the dashboard. but on a whole...well done
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by Irelokeh(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
I think this is one of the most beautiful softwares I've seen and it looks very promising..nice one OP
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you sir! cool

Irelokeh:
I think this is
one of the most beautiful softwares I've seen and it looks very promising..nice one OP
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by guru01(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow tested the software tonight.
It seems like you are still a learner though.
-If not for the open source admin UI you can not come up with something good your self.
-Print page doesn't look good enough.
-Use a better font.
-Generate report doesn't work.
-http://www.bighms.com//admin/manage-guests.php - Why the double slash
-Remove those things that are not working like search form, etc
-When the loading icon shows up, i could still make changes to the app, this should not be.

And many more.
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thank you very much sir! But the question is how many application do you see around that is built from scratch to save cost and time, already made template does the magic. Have you seen some POS Application how does there receipt look like, i think receipt shouldnt be about design but its functionality. Font do not judge application usage it can be improve with time, concept speaks better, Have you seen some popular international hotel management system like ezee absolute, opera, their font wack. Generate report works fine, may be you do not follow the required rule in generating it.
Will fix the error of double splash, i think its coming from my config file, search will be activated, have effected most of this error in the offline version especially login in twice etc.
Thank you for your time sir. I appreciate it.

guru01:
Wow tested the software tonight.
It seems like you are still a learner though.
-If not for the open source admin UI you can not come up with something good your self.
-Print page doesn't look good enough.
-Use a better font.
-Generate report doesn't work.
-http://www.bighms.com//admin/manage-guests.php - Why the double slash
-Remove those things that are not working like search form, etc
-When the loading icon shows up, i could still make changes to the app, this should not be.

And many more.
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hope to find the time to check it out soon. Well done bro!

1 Like

Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
i salute you oooh. Una don go far oooooh kai.

1 Like

Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Thank you sir Adebayo! I look forward to hearing your own expert perception too.
53cur3m0d3:
Hope to find the time to check it out soon. Well done bro!
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Brother! We will all get there someday! its just a matter time! Thank you

bayino:
i salute you oooh. Una don go far oooooh kai.
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by guru01(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2016
rushman003:
Thank you very much sir! But the question is how many application do you see around that is built from scratch to save cost and time, already made template does the magic. Have you seen some POS Application how does there receipt look like, i think receipt shouldnt be about design but its functionality. Font do not judge application usage it can be improve with time, concept speaks better, Have you seen some popular international hotel management system like ezee absolute, opera, their font wack. Generate report works fine, may be you do not follow the required rule in generating it.
Will fix the error of double splash, i think its coming from my config file, search will be activated, have effected most of this error in the offline version especially login in twice etc.
Thank you for your time sir. I appreciate it.

I didn't say you should build from scratch, but i said you didn't do any additional UI design for so aspect of the app which needs it. I will understand if you say you will look into it not comparing with some wack world wide app you specified.
Note: I have not checked out the apps you specified, but tell from their website their font rocks.
I might not even take you much time like 30minutes you are done with the print page styling and adding a web font.

Cheers.
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by tgmservice: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
rushman003:
Due to rapid growth of hotels in Nigeria and increase in number of guest that uses hotel services everyday, management has become a real time problem where staff will have to sit for hours after the day work in other to balance account as such I came up with the idea of hotel management system. Although lots of this system has been in place but not as functional as this and the cost is higher especially the foreign hotel management system. Below are some screenshot from the system.

Now the system is in place and fully functional, please kindly log on and rate the system. Then I will need the service of resellers or freelance marketers as I will place them on commission, any hotel you bring and we deploy the application for you will get 15% which is subjected to increase if we have hotel that pays more than our targeted plan. You can simply log on to view the demo with the following details

Link: www.bighms.com

Login details
admin@bighms.com
password

This is a sustainable business as we already have a system in place where we will advertise hotels that are using our system free of charge for 1 year.

For more enquiries call me on- 07039090014
Or you can send me a mail on- support@progmatech.com

This is an opportunity for those that want to have a side business as this does not affect what you do or who you are. Instead of wasting time online you can simply get contact of some hotels and connect them to the platform and you get paid instantly. Think about it.

Thank you for your time

WOW nice app pls can u help me with your learning source for creating apps like this I will recommend this to hotels in my area. Kudos
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
I used PHP, Jquery and bootstrap! I will appreciate it and you can contact me on 07039090014 if any hotel needs it.

tgmservice:
WOW nice app pls can u help me with your learning source for creating apps like this I will recommend this to hotels in my area. Kudos
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by Sunnypar(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
rushman003:
Thank you sir! Have done that with some hotels before i started to market it, and also have used some online ones, and you should know you cant get everything right at once, some its open to criticism for better improvement and when hotels start using it, i will get to know and do more on it, that's why we have versions in application development. but as it is now, it can serve very well.
Get across to me via Steve the dancers gmail.com
Re: Complete Hotel Management System! Rate Me by rushman003: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2016
Washere @sunnypar will contact you asap

(1) (Reply)

Generate Your Web Applications With Just Few Clicks With Phprad. / Program For Customer Relationship Management(crm) / Active GSM/ Phone Number Screening & Verification System For Bulk SMS Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.