Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Lagos Marathon Update: No Access For Vehicle On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Marathon Update: No Access For Vehicle On 3rd Mainland Bridge (452 Views)

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Marathon Update: No Access For Vehicle On 3rd Mainland Bridge by marked10(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Hello guys,

If you are in Lagos mainland trying to to Island of vise vaser, no need to embark on your journey because their is no access for vehicles on 3rd mainland bridge.

Apart from that, a lot of traffic jam on the road this morning and so many roads has been blocked due to the Lagos Marathan Event which starts today and ends 12 noon tomorrow.

I will strongly suggest, even those travelling out of Lagos State (though depending on where) to forget about the travel today and go on Monday. I tried to go to Ajah this morning from mainland and almost all the possible access to 3rd mainland bridge is blocked.

My only suggestion for you guys is to put on your canvas and head to the Eko Marathon...lol

Inform others.

lalasticlala mynd44 this is urgent messag

for more, visit
www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/lagos-city-marathon-update-no-access.html?m=1
Re: Lagos Marathon Update: No Access For Vehicle On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Chumani(f): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2016
@Op, Nagode

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Photowalk To Happen In Owerri Today by www.9jabuzz.com.ng / Who Knows What It Is? / Why Religion Is Never Our Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.