Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) (52937 Views)

Latest: Liquid Battery That Cools Electronic Chips While Powering Them.[photos] / What Is The Difference BTW Formatting And Flashing A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
Endtime buttocks !!! Wait Until You Come Across A Gay Crocodile And Your Nyash Will Never Remain The Same !!!!!
stop the discriminations
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Davidovinci:
Hilarious grin grin

Buh that nigga's gay! angry *in riley freeman's voice*
stop the discriminations
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
flokii:

asin ehnn...

even.animals don't find it funny talk more of humans...
stop the discriminations
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by macuwon(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
And people come out to watch his butt
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by flokii: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
udeagbalaC:
stop the discriminations

are you GAY or a GAY activist... which one?

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
INDEED, many are mad, few are roaming!
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Deeman1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
I think those crocs think his bum looks like the it's the mouth of a Hipo. From the way he brandish his bum popping out it the water. Crocs are known to be scared of Hipos and wouldn't even go near one. So that might explain this occurrence.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by shogz89: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Deeman1:
I think those crocs think his bum looks like the it's the mouth of a Hipo. From the way he brandish his bum popping out it the water. Crocs are known to be scared of Hipos and wouldn't even go near one. So that might explain this occurrence.
one bite from an hipo and the Croc is gone forever
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by lakritz: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
crocs don't attack hippo?
They dare not. Crocs fear hippos no be small.

They won't even go near a deadly sick and weak hippo, but they are free to eat the carcass once the hippo is dead.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by toms55(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
lakritz:
They dare not. Crocs fear hippos no be small.

They won't even go near a deadly sick and weak hippo, but they are free to eat the carcass once the hippo is dead.
wow hearing this for the first time. Thanks for sharing knowledge bruv

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by spafu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
crocs don't attack hippo?
Them done write their will keep be that nah for the Crocodiles to go near the Hippopotamus. That's "suicidically" suicidal
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by abuomaIV(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oga try am for Agulu lake
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by PeinDanzo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
End time butts.. Plz Like this post if u hate buhari, share this post if u love obasanjo
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Chijosky(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
In Lucky Dube's voice "we are living in a crazy world"
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by oz4real83(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
It seems south Africa has the highest number of mad people in africa. Too many crazy news coming from there nowadays. We won't expect something different from kuvukiland.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Eberex(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by ernecy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
It's simple. The crocs confuse his unclad bum to be the head of a hippo which they dare not attack even if they are Damn hungry
I concur
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by vareal(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Crocks ar usually afraid hipopo especially wen the open there mouth. They aSsume his ass to be such. But he shuld b carefull they might turn against him any time
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
LaurelP:
Kuvuki land
you just remember of mr bone
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by calyb247(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Davidovinci:
Hilarious grin grin

Buh that nigga's gay! angry *in riley freeman's voice*

Riley the real nigga... you got that

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Poseidon000: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
udeagbalaC:
stop the discriminations
[size=13pt]
Which discrimination? Gayism is animalism. If e pain you, go die for bush.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by macho44(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kolababe:
According to Daily Sun SA,. This man named, Million Gume swims in a river full of crocodile everyday. He is not afraid because according to him, once he flashes his naked bum at the crocodiles, they go away. He calls it bum swimming.

"I’m the king of the bum swim," he laughs and demonstrates by diving into the water and sticking his naked bum in the air.

The 30-year-old from Mhinga Village in Malamulele, Limpopo said he’s been swimming in the Luvuvhu River for five years. The rivers in the area are known to have many crocodiles and many locals have lost their lives in the dark water.

"The crocodiles are scared of me! When I jump into the water and realise that the crocodiles want to attack me, I just show them my bum and they move away. I then carry on with my famous bum swim." he told Daily Sun.

He said people who come to the river enjoy watching him. On Wednesday afternoon the SunTeam saw Million playing in the river. He floated with his head and upper body underwater like a drowned person. He then disappeared under the water and after a short-time only his bum appeared. George Matiyani, headman of the Mhinga Tribal Authority, said Million must watch out.

"The crocodiles aren’t scared of his bum. They will drag his bum into the deep waters and chew him up," he said.

Matiyani warned the kids to stay away from the dangerous rivers in the village.
He said the crocodiles often kill people.

"The most recent victim was fisherman Thinashe Hove, who was attacked on 24 January. And the body of a 45-year-old man who was killed last month hasn’t been found yet."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/sa-man-scares-crocodiles-away-by.html
Water "BUM-BUM"
www.adielem.com
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by docmoses(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm happy to be a year older today, please join me to celebrate!! (gifts are allowed too )
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by baddyoosha: 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
YOU CANT TRY THAT WITH NIGERIA CROCKS
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Yakzo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes! Deploying black magic to a more useful venture in Africa is better than just harming and killing of brothers and sisters.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
udeagbalaC:
stop the discriminations

See this gay ooo, abeg no near me, i beg you please go your way and don't come close to me plzzzzzzzzzz !!!
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
[/size]

Thank You Very Much Sir, Abeg Help Me Tell Am How Stupid And Irritating He Is !!

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Marshallian(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
;DLol..... Everyday is for the swimmer one day for d crocs.... it'll be like when God returned d captivity od Zion... They were like they.....
Na so d case be... u go nearly die that day[b]Lol..... Everyday is for the swimmer one day for d crocs.... it'll be like when God returned d captivity od Zion... They were like they.....
Na so d case be... u go nearly die that day[/b]Lol..... Everyday is for the swimmer one day for d crocs.... it'll be like when God returned d captivity od Zion... They were like they.....
Na so d case be... u go nearly die that day
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by modestdude(m): 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
[/size]
Please stop it....stop it and stop it please. Animals know the difference between their male and female specie. The males know where to dig and the female don't spread their legs for fellow females to suck. Please stop it, the animals are angry at your post. You can qualify gayism with BEASTialism

Tender an unreserved apology to them. Am speaking on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by ifyan(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
May God help us.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Drabrah(m): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
His death is easily predictable.
Na weytin go kill human being dem dey like.
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Poseidon000: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
modestdude:
Please stop it....stop it and stop it please. Animals know the difference between their male and female specie. The males know where to dig and the female don't spread their legs for fellow females to suck. Please stop it, the animals are angry at your post. You can qualify gayism with BEASTialism

Tender an unreserved apology to them. Am speaking on their behalf.
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

After considering a rational construe from a fellow sapien.

I hereby tender an unreserved apology to the animal kingdom, for the abominable lascivious comparison.

They deserve better sadgrin
[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.