Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Improve Iphone/ipad Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Improve Iphone/ipad Battery Life (467 Views)

How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / How To Improve Iphone Battery Life / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Iphone/ipad Battery Life by alexintech(f): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
ntroduction

Here are a few steps to take to improve your iPhone's battery life. If you have any queries on the below, please let me know!
Steps (13 total)
1 Fully charge and drain the battery
When you first get the phone make sure you take it out, fully charge and then leave to completely run out of battery. Repeat this a few times. Doing this sets the maximum battery capacity for future charges on the device.
2 Switch off AirDrop
AirDrop is now available for iPhone 5, 5s, and 5c devices running iOS 7, allowing you to share files and photos with friends and colleagues over the air when they are in close proximity. But its use can take a heavy toll on your battery, particularly when AirDrop is in "discoverable" mode. Simply swipe up from your home screen to bring up the Control Center, then tap AirDrop. SelectOff when you're not using it. check here for more http://www.alexintutor.com/2015/10/how-to-improve-iphoneipad-battery-life.html

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Risk To A Man's Fertility / Extreme Genuis / Vacancy - Earn N5,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.