Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki (23794 Views)

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by TamunoRichard(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by obrain1235: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by Godspower1930: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2016
let the truth prevail.
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by fortune1968: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
saraki self no dey hear word .why e follow dem drag senate presido ? dem for don warn am o

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by rusher14: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Saraki's Political life has been snuffed out.

I forsee several criminal cases instituted against him once his crown and throne are taken.

The journey of an avaricious executive led him to be a conniving legislator an exercise that ultimately consumed him.

Herein, is epitaph is laid.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by Boss13: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2016
This is rubbish. Who would leak this kind of information to the press. How come the names of the witnesses are out in the open, putting their lives and that of their families at risk.

This is a matter that is in court and should not be reported by media except court proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by gretblue: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Let the man be
How do we build Nigeria of our dreams if these serial looters are allowed to be?

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by free2ryhme: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
A Senate President in dock! Our politicians do not have even a modicum of dignity. How can an accusee be presiding over affairs of the red chamber? If he will not resign, one of the sane senators should move a motion for that and let's see how it goes. Just peaceful 100,000 marchers to the NASS can legally occupy the place and force them out.

Imagine those in that Senate, Saraki, Dariye, Buruji, Oduah, Weremadu, Mark! Who could be dirtier and morally more repugnant?

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2016
dridowu:
Where is Chukwudi44 ? I miss his post. The 8 witnesses are from North, East and West. What a good combination. I will be highly dissappointed if Saraki survive this.

CCT had already convicted Saraki(No thanks to his effort to ridicule the Chairman)! We only need to fulfill all procedures according to the rule of Law. You heard it here first...

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by opey112(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2016
Saraki is a gunner.....

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by just2endowed: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2016
He is in for real trouble. Check out for ur durable powerbank below

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by opey112(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
free2ryhme:
A Senate President in dock! Our politicians do not have even a modicum of dignity. How can an accusee be presiding over affairs of the red chamber? If he will not resign, one of the sane senators should move a motion for that and let's see how it goes. Just peaceful 100,000 marchers to the NASS can legally occupy the place and force them out.

Imagine those in that Senate, Saraki, Dariye, Buruji, Oduah, Weremadu, Mark! Who could be dirtier and morally more repugnant?
corrupt people everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by diasporaman(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by Horlufemi(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Let the man be

REASON?

2 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by just2endowed: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2016
TamunoRichard:

Space booker angry
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by unlawfulact: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2016
I pray he survive this otherwise this might be the beginning of an end for saraki.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by 7footre(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
We all know this is part of the plot by the FG to arm twist and blackmail the senate into passing the budget
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by dridowu: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

CCT had already convicted Saraki(No thanks to his effort to ridicule the Chairman)! We only need to fulfill all procedures according to the rule of Law. You heard it here first...
y
Yep, more than good news if found guilty but my fear is that things can go through the backdoor .
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by IYANGBALI: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2016
what can we say unto the Lord,all we to say is thank you Lord

thank you Lord

thank you Lord

all we have to say is thank you lor

e se baba

allahamudillahi
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by IYANGBALI: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Let the man be
with people like you,Nigeria sorry i mean biafra is doomed

3 Likes

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
FG not smiling..

Its Serious business.

The sooner we realize this the better.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by free2ryhme: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
opey112:
corrupt people everywhere!!!

A country where a former governor of Delta State is running the state affairs from UK prison. A country where stealing is not corruption, a country where political criminals are being praised by the masses.

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
free2ryhme:

A country where a former governor of Delta State is running the state affairs from UK prison. A country where stealing is not corruption, a country where political criminals are being praised by the masses.
that country is........................

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by nuradeen011(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Dont expect me to read all this
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by HAH: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
jumper524:
kri kiri ti sure

The CCT has no powers to jail but can bar him from public office and confiscate the said properties

However the CCB and try him at criminal court where he can be jailed after the CCT case finds him guilty

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by IYANGBALI: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
i just hope some or all the 8 witnesses do not die before,during and after the case. These polithievians can be soooooooooooooooo mean.

Lalasticlala una think say una ban me?i dont think so tongue tongue tongue
Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by opey112(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2016
free2ryhme:

someone said sometime ago that corruption is in our DNA...

1 Like

Re: CCT Trial: FG Lines Up Eight Witnesses Against Saraki by hamzyluv(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
MrsOgbaje:
APC vs SARAKI, I see the Senate President Bukola Saraki decamping of this wrangles continue.
so if saraki decamp today to any party of his choice .. what will now happen ? my brother even if all our leaders decamp from one party to another doesn't me anything ... the only solution for d APC to stay on to power is for them to fulfill some of their promises e.g job creation , total removal of fuel subsidy and try to romance ijaw leaders with Biafra's, increase just primary school workers salary alone throughout the federation if just for 2 years..... in Ogun state 8 house of reps, 3 senators decamped , yet APC governor in that state still won .... Atiku with his money decamped against yaradua in 2007 and lost ... personality don't matter at all ..people talks . Ameachi decamped too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.