Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Weird Experience During Night Class... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Weird Experience During Night Class... (3687 Views)

13 Categories Of Students You Find In Night Class / 5 Types Of Students You'll Find In Night Class (late Night Reading Sessions) / 10 Categories Of Students That Attends Night Class In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Bbsharon(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Awo Boys will not kill me o...
I was reading at Awo cafe(a male hostel cafeteria in Obafemi Awolowo University) last night when one funny looking dude walked in. There is this air of naughtiness around him,he took his seat directly facing me as I pretended not to notice him. Then he brought out a coca-cola bottle drink and stared sipping, I wondered why he was sipping it as coffee. I decided to mind my business and face my book until he brought out a big headset and switched on the music that I could audibly hear every lyrics and beats.I decided to ignore at first untill I could not take it anymore and told him to please tune it down a bit. Well he did to my surprise but after about 10minutes increased it again infact louder than before. I just stared at him, shaked my head and started packing my things. Suddenly this guy stood up, looked up, shaked his head vigorously and sat down and continued sipping. Immediately I packed my things and changed seat , I noticed some guys at his back laughing out of control so out of curosity I approached them and ask what was wrong with the guy. I got this reply.
"Babe you see that bottle in his hand is nothing like coke o, he must have mixed several concotions and alcohol just to stay awake to read"

I burst into laughter. Silly guy, only God knows what he was up to during the day that he could not read and probabaly he has test tomorrow and want to do night reading by force by fire.

Typical of an Awo guy tho, same awo hall I went to last semseter block 7 to be precise where one guy was complaining of how his beans got stolen from his pot.

Just sharing my experience na, all this bad belle people saying is not funny. If that was my intention I would have put it in joke section.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by ashewoboy(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Op, nothing funny here, m sorry.

12 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Orezy5(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol...Awo boys never disappoint
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by jaymichael(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Bbsharon, Believe 2 things, 1. those guys that say that bottle contained some other (things) other than coke. One ACTIVE INGREDIENT it may contain is some capsules of TRAMADOL.
2. Believe me when I say that guy has no intention to come to that hall to read.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by omarithmetics: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2016
This is 3 minutes of my life I'm never goin to get back. If it were boring it would have been worth it, this is pointless

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Royle2014(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Never ever create a thread out of boredom... It always ends up like dis OP's own

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Iamlordgee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by centyboy: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
i'm a year older today pls i need some likes cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Nicolars(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bbsharon:
I was reading at Awo cafe(a male hostel cafeteria in Obafemi Awolowo University) last night when one funny looking dude walked in. There is this air of naughtiness around him,he took his seat directly facing me as I pretended not to notice him. Then he brought out a coca-cola bottle drink and stared sipping, I wondered why he was sipping it as coffee. I decided to mind my business and face my book until he brought out a big headset and switched on the music that I could audibly hear every lyrics and beats.I decided to ignore at first untill I could not take it anymore and told him to please tune it down a bit. Well he did to my surprise but after about 10minutes increased it again infact louder than before. I just stared at him, shaked my head and started packing my things. Suddenly this guy stood up, looked up, shaked his head vigorously and sat down and continued sipping. Immediately I packed my things and changed seat , I noticed some guys at his back laughing out of control so out of curosity I approached them and ask what was wrong with the guy. I got this reply.
"Babe you see that bottle in his hand is nothing like coke o, he must have mixed several concotions and alcohol just to stay awake to read"

I burst into laughter. Silly guy, only God knows what he was up to during the day that he could not read and probabaly he has test tomorrow and want to do night reading by force by fire.

Typical of an Awo guy tho, same awo hall I went to last semseter block 7 to be precise where one guy was complaining of how his beans got stolen from his pot.

cc: fynestboi lalasticlala
lolz
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by espn(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Bbsharon post=42668952]Awo Boys will not kill me o...

cc: fynestboi lalasticlala[/quote/] what did I do to deserve dis..I was hoping to see the part..i don't even know what I was expecting but obviously not how this ended..

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
very dry n boring story...i for sleep rather than opening dis thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by eitsei(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abeg what a dry joke from the OP, a joke is meant to be funny but this one isn't
Am still waiting for the joke sha

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why are u calling lalasticlala

Is he that jobless?

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Babareho(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
what is weird about this?

check www.adeatom..com
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by laideswag: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Moz gal...Pele oooo ;DMoz gal...Pele oooo
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Chimaritoponcho: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its my birthday peeps .show a nigga some love with likes

2 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by hatux: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Applaner: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
What a waste of time reading this trash

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by OCTAVO: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin make me open this thread sef? angry
Was expecting to read something very interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by CaroLyner(f): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
the trolls here were funnier than the actual post grin

2 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Aspiregreat: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
SMH
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by hardbody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bbsharon:

Just sharing my experience na, all this bad belle people saying is not funny. If that was my intention I would have put it in joke section.

Great write-up.

Next time it is 'shook my head'.....not 'shaked my head'
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Tocheagle(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Learner

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by flokii: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Bbsharon:

na boy you find go jare...

why always boys hostel

#justsaying at least you're normal (no lesb. stuffs)
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by ionsman: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Bbsharon:
I was reading at Awo cafe(a male hostel cafeteria in Obafemi Awolowo University) last night when one funny looking dude walked in. There is this air of naughtiness around him,he took his seat directly facing me as I pretended not to notice him. Then he brought out a coca-cola bottle drink and stared sipping, I wondered why he was sipping it as coffee. I decided to mind my business and face my book until he brought out a big headset and switched on the music that I could audibly hear every lyrics and beats.I decided to ignore at first untill I could not take it anymore and told him to please tune it down a bit. Well he did to my surprise but after about 10minutes increased it again infact louder than before. I just stared at him, shaked my head and started packing my things. Suddenly this guy stood up, looked up, [b]shaked[/b]his head vigorously and sat down and continued sipping. Immediately I packed my things and changed seat , I noticed some guys at his back laughing out of control so out of curosity I approached them and ask what was wrong with the guy. I got this reply.

God save us.. cheesy grin
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Holywizard: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
op are u nt ashamed of urself?
Teenagers everywhere...u re as dry as de sperm of a mosquito
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by DTOBS(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Why are you pulling a kanye on my hall alma mata? I don't like it! We are the headquarter of Awo SUG.
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by sweetcocoa(f): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Holywizard:
op are u nt ashamed of urself?

Teenagers everywhere...u re as dry as de sperm of a mosquito
*dies* grin grin grin grin

Been a while I read a series of comments so funny, makes me feel nostalgic.

I really miss the old NL.

This OP reminds me of sweetmelon abi na sweetlemon.grin
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by anangboy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Night classes especially when exams are around the corner are where you see funny lots. One I can't forget was when this dude walked in with quite a big bag filled with books. He took out a plastic bottle of water and emptied like 2 satchets of Nescafe into it. He gulped it down and proceeded to read. About 30minutes later, i saw my guy's head on the table, sleeping. He stayed that way till the next day. Hahahaha. Just negodu.

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
I spent all my 5 years in Ife as an Awo Hall resident.
Re: My Weird Experience During Night Class... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Who this thing don hepp nah?

(1) (Reply)

WAEC May/june (download Full 2018 Timetable - PDF) / Meet The Shortest Man In Abia State University (pictures) / You Must Go To School: Father Ties His Crying Daughter On Bike To School (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.