Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) (992 Views)

Thirteen Thousand Mining Jobs Threatened In South Africa / Geoscientists Working In The Oil Industry: How Did You Get In? Share Your Story. / Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2016
pls what is the easiest way to enter into the oil industry and mining industry including the environmental hazard industry in Nigeria.pls for those working in these industries I need your advice.Am a fresh graduate and am thinking of going for proffesional courses probably that might see me through.
pls mod help me move to front page really need professional advice. Am a geophysicist 2.1 graduate.
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by pongwa(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello people! Its good to be here again after been away for a while. I also hope you are all winning in your endeavours. I am a geophysicist by training and I specialize in near surface geophysical surveys in electrical, EM/gpr and magnetics for groundwater, environmental and geotechnical investigation(CPT). I also maps and consult for all surveys I.e. land etc.
I am proficient in surfer, arcgis, autocad,manual curvematching for VES interpretation, dipro, res2win etc. You can contact me on 07030391350 and bbm 5c34d3ef....for your earth based projects anywhere in the country. I am also open to partnerships and contracts jobs.

I have the necessary experience, skills and team to deliver with excellence. Expecting your calls thanks

Thats. The way bro.....good luck with your quest
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by Icon4s(m): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
vingeophysicist:
pls what is the easiest way to enter into the oil industry and mining industry including the environmental hazard industry in Nigeria.pls for those working in these industries I need your advice.Am a fresh graduate and am thinking of going for proffesional courses probably that might see me through.
pls mod help me move to front page really need professional advice. Am a geophysicist 2.1 graduate.

U already got what it takes (2:1 in Geophysics) to get into the Oil and Gas industry as a Trainee.
U dnt need any professional courses. What u need most now is to sharpen ur aptitude tests and interview skills.I know what I am talking abt cos i once went through that road as a young Geology graduate.
And pls dnt limit ur search to the Oil and Mining sectors. The world is more dynamic today. U can even work in an accounting firm and bcome a chartered accountant.Or even an Engineering or IT firm.
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
pongwa:
Hello people! Its good to be here again after been away for a while. I also hope you are all winning in your endeavours. I am a geophysicist by training and I specialize in near surface geophysical surveys in electrical, EM/gpr and magnetics for groundwater, environmental and geotechnical investigation(CPT). I also maps and consult for all surveys I.e. land etc.
I am proficient in surfer, arcgis, autocad,manual curvematching for VES interpretation, dipro, res2win etc. You can contact me on 07030391350 and bbm 5c34d3ef....for your earth based projects anywhere in the country. I am also open to partnerships and contracts jobs.

I have the necessary experience, skills and team to deliver with excellence. Expecting your calls thanks

Thats. The way bro.....good luck with your quest
Hello. Goodafternoon. Do you mind if someone decides to work with you? I am a graduate of geology, yet to serve. I need where I can work for a while and gain necessary experience.
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by pongwa(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Hello. Goodafternoon. Do you mind if someone decides to work with you? I am a graduate of geology, yet to serve. I need where I can work for a while and gain necessary experience.
get a client then we can work together thanks
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2016
pongwa:
get a client then we can work together thanks
Okay. Do you have a registered business name?
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by Ekene81: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello vingeophysicist,

There is Petroleum geoscience Training Provider in New Garage Gbagada, with experienced instructors and hands-on-practicals and field trips.
They offer their affordable courses at Diploma level and their certificate is recognized and approved by DPR.

Plus Internship

Just visit www.iesog.com for more details or call 08142346752, 09080278616

Good Luck !
Re: Exploration Industry(mining And Oil Industry) by pongwa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Okay. Do you have a registered business name?
yes

(1) (Reply)

See The Salary Structure Of The Nigerian Army / Please,when Is NDA 69th RC Form Be Out? / Richlife Commercial And Logistics Limited Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.