Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. (598 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Please, drop yours.

Re: Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. by Wizlove(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Wail,wail oh wail. Wail not because its your name but wail because you must be heard,wail for a nation that seems to head towards destruction,wail for the sake of those yet unborn,wail until mother earth bears you witness,wail yes don't stop wailing, wail for the innocent citizens who deserve better security, wail for the economy that needs urgent attention. Did you stop? Please keep wailing until the rich stop getting richer at the expense of the poor,wail until our youths learn not to sell their franchise for peanuts join me lets wail this country to greatness. We know better now.#proudwailer.
Re: Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wizlove:
We must wail this country to greatness. We know better now.#proudwailer.

They have revolutionalized wailing and its becoming a religion.. .

I always wail first thing in the morning before prayer..
Re: Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. by Iamlordgee(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please someone tell me who are the wailers pdp or APC
Re: Punchline: Poem For the Wailing Wailers.. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Please someone tell me who are the wailers pdp or APC

Wailers are anyone who sees anything wrong with APC lead administration, whether they are truly wrong or not.. Once they say sit and you bend before sitting, you are automatically a WAILER..

So it's not PDP, its all Nigerians including many APC members themselves.. .egg the 7000 that just left APC since the national cake didn't reach them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Wrong; Every Nigerian Is Qualified To Seek Asylum / Grumbling In The Military! - / 10 Pro-biafra Protesters Killed In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.