Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State (35733 Views)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by spencekat(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by html14java(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by DaBullIT(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
EEEEEYAH

sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by openmine(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is stupidity undecided undecided
They did the same before the supreme court verdict,we all know how it ended... cheesy cheesy
Now this same zombies are engaging in this unholy act again...but they will be the first to play the victim card wen the real action starts...wearing black outfits every where....

2 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Rockyrascal(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
chukwudi44:

NO WONDER!!! SEE WETIN SKEKPE DE CAUSE
I couldn't help but laugh out loud grin grin
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by ajebuter(f): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Over 70 APC decampee buried PDP in River state?

Very good

With such a large number, they are good enough to win elections in all the LGAs in River State

Ogogoro minds in action

grin grin grin grin
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by flokii: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
shows we black still av a long way to go as far as politics is concerned..

we don't act civilized atal
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
ajebuter:
Over 70 APC decampee buried PDP in River state?

Very good

With such a large number, they are good enough to win elections in all the LGAs in River State

Ogogoro minds in action

grin grin grin grin

I dey laafu o!
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by chichriso: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hitback2back:
PDP was prematurely buried in Rivers but now the party is back and full of live.
God bless GIDI
God bless PDP
God bless Rivers
God bless Nigeria
God bless [i][/i]Hitback2back

GDI abeg
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Kpokom: 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
FOOLS
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by budusky05(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please its not Ogogoro community it ogbogoro. Op pls make corrections immediately.
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by chichriso: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by able20(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God those Ogogoro youths finally joined their colleagues in Apc
PDP can now function very well

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by BackMeUp: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by CHEEEWOk: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
These are just for cheap popularity and propaganda How many times would they buried PDP? The more APC buried the more PDP is getting stronger than before in Rivers state that was why Dakuku went to begged for succour from Buhari through Oyegun.

1 Like

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by lagdmark(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
So na only OGOGORO youths full APC nawaoo!
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Louiscutedude(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by anelen(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I thought that the "local gin" popularly known as Ogogoro was banned by FG for being dangerous to health? I know Ogogoro was responsible for the death of more than 100 persons at a time.
Which one be Ogogoro Community? Are they protesting for the banned substance? How does it concern PDP? Now, I have the answer, PDP government was responsible for banning Ogogoro.
ogbogoro community and not ogogoro
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by J4justice: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
babaijesha1:
the reporter make mistake it is not ogogoro, I believe it's odogboro community

Not Odogboro. It is called " Ogbogoro community " located around University of Port Harcourt.
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by ndcide(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
No body is defecting to APCin rivers state at the moment. let no one deceive you.
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by zurine(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by lakesidepapa(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
babaijesha1:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/in-rivers-state-defectors-to-apc-bury-pdp/
@babaijesha1 kaa bi ogbon re lale Ijesa? Ijesha ni mere oo
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by anonimi: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
babaijesha1:
the reporter make mistake it is not ogogoro, I believe it's odogboro community

perhaps the reporter had too much ogogoro for himself grin grin
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by jaymichael(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jokers! The way people carry partisanship politics for head these days, e strong pass religion o!
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
babaijesha1:

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2016/01/in-rivers-state-defectors-to-apc-bury-pdp/
..hmm why didn't this change the supreme court judge me by......one eyed people
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by STAINlESSobule: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
APC is dead in river state after amechi used all their head in order to get appointment from federal: any body that call him or her self a member of APC in the s- south and s-east zone is a useless human being
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Chikpat(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I thought that the "local gin" popularly known as Ogogoro was banned by FG for being dangerous to health? I know Ogogoro was responsible for the death of more than 100 persons at a time.

Which one be Ogogoro Community? Are they protesting for the banned substance? How does it concern PDP? Now, I have the answer, PDP government was responsible for banning Ogogoro.
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by walemoses2(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
This picture was taken before March,2015 election, can't you see the placard carried by the guy at the front reading Buhari 2015.Foundation on lies will have to survive by LIES until the lies crumble and everything fall.

2 Likes

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by soldierdollar(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
bettercreature:
This further shows that south-east are still in stone age politically.Atleast 13years backward! South-west people have passed through this level of political development since 1993,During MKO vs Babangida,that was when we normally burry copses of opposition parties

Chai ... So Rivers state has become southeast

Clap for your south-western brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by Abubakar247(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin cry
Re: Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State by babaijesha1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
J4justice:

Not Odogboro. It is called " Ogbogoro community " located around University of Port Harcourt.
I know the ogogoro spelling is wrong but I can't quite place the correct name. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Reject Long Adjournment / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.