Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” (673 Views)

Chelsea Legend Didier Drogba Set To Collaborate With Wizkid / L.A.X Reveals Why He Performed In His NYSC Uniform At (OLIC4) / DAVIDO. Calling Mr Dele His Boy............ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” by dboysimeon: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
LAX-Wizkid-PicStar Boy Entertainment artiste Damilola Afolabi popularly generally known as L.A.X got here onto the music scene with a bang in 2014 when he dropped his hit single Ginger which featured Wizkid. After that, nothing was heard from the 23-yr-old artiste for some time, till final yr when he dropped his second single Open and Shut.

Now the singer is revealing why he hasn’t collaborated with Wizkid on any music recently.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, the singer said that although he was nonetheless signed to Star Boy, he was engaged on creating his personal model. He additionally stated that he already had over 60 songs recorded and began dropping them final yr till he realised he was being known as ‘Wizkid’s boy’ by followers. ‘

‘After I began dropping my very own songs, I realised individuals started to say issues like I’m Wizkid’s boy. They had been calling me Wizkid’s child” he acknowledged. ”Wizkid is a tremendous artist and all people is aware of that, however I’m making an attempt to create my very own model so that folks will know LAX for who LAX is. I’m not Wizkid’s boy or his child and that’s the reason we haven’t been working collectively rather a lot lately however we now have recorded many songs collectively.”

1 Like

Re: L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” by Iamlordgee(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok
Re: L.A.X Reveals Why He Refuses To Collaborate With Wizkid: ”i’m Not His Boy” by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Stay there...

He'll soon start singing yo songs tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Premiere Another Song On Tooxclusive. Go Check It Out. / Amazing Music: Instrumental, Ballad, Classical / New Dope Music Alert: Klg_dance || Fuji-hip Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.