Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (46258 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

That's not true. You can love more than one person. love is meant to be shared with everyone.
"Conjugal love"

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
As na ur wedding day GOWIN ;DAs na ur wedding day GOWIN
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by kolaosita4(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin happen to ur oda wives one wife is enough anyway congrat

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by ifenes(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
udmbat:
"Conjugal love"

True love have no definition. Love is deeper than people know.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by sukkot: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
mallam tambuwal
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by ijebu2020: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ths Tambuwal mother fucker biggest betrayal of the century...all his political life is full of betrayals...so tay he betrayed Femi Gbajabiamila d sole guy who stood by him during His travails in House of Rep.......
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

True love have no definition. Love is deeper than people know.
All I see up there is Lust. The other wives have lost their youthful body to aging. Lemme ask you a question. Will it be right for one of his wives to get married to another man and call him her new husband ?

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by zayyadoski(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Allah ya bada Zaman lafiya (Ameen)

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by ifenes(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
udmbat:
All I see up there is Lust. The other wives have lost their youthful body to aging. Lemme ask you a question. Will it be right for one of his wives to get married to another man and call him her new husband ?

If she so desires. Everyone have to right to do as they wish as long as they won't hurt others. Unconditional love holds no boundaries. If he wants to marry 50 woman and they feel OK with it he can go ahead. Same applies to a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=20pt]This marriage will cost the poor Sokoto state tax payers a huge amount as their money will be used to fund this extra marriage. All because Governor Tambuwal want to feak around.

Governor Tambuwal will thank his God he is not a Governor in the united states or Britain ( UK ) infact the British government and the civil society in UK will analyse the cost of his current marriage expenditures.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

If she so desires. Everyone have to right to do as they wish as long as they won't hurt others. Unconditional love holds no boundaries. If he wants to marry 50 woman and they feel OK with it he can go ahead. Same applies to a woman.
it seems you come from Saturn, Mercury or Jupiter. Are you xtian or Islam?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by 100Cents: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Money is good.

Money can buy love. Ordinary N200,000. One girl started messing up.

Smh..
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by ifenes(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
udmbat:
it seems you come from Saturn, Mercury or Jupiter. Are you xtian or Islam?

I have no affiliation to any religion. Everyone says I'm not of this planet. Perhaps the reason I feel this way.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

I have no affiliation to any religion. Everyone says I'm not of this planet. Perhaps the reason I feel this way.
I don't understand your view on this regard. my religion does not accept polygamy.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Andremani(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
gilly007:
Will she be the first lady?
pheharps, second or third lady
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by ifenes(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
udmbat:
I don't understand your view on this regard. my religion does not accept polygamy.

That is exactly what religion does. You probably will not worry about it if you weren't affiliated to one. Life is like a flowing river. Religion let you think you can swim against the tide. You should flow with life instead of worrying about what other people do.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by takenadoh: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
scoreall:

Do you know d ratio of male compared to dt of female? It's more dan 1:3 so if everyone start choosing one one, wu will d 2/3 marry.nd if any of d 2/3rd z among ur sis, wah will u do?
Stop spreading falsehood, there is no way the ratio is 1:3, you even have more guys in the world. Google is your friend,

But i'll give u pointers,

Check India, China and Nigeria then conclude.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
These people too like toto. When is Ajala doing the needful? I guess too much waka waka no go let him. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

That is exactly what religion does. You probably will not worry about it if you weren't affiliated to one. Life is like a flowing river. Religion let you think you can swim against the tide. You should flow with life instead of worrying about what other people do.
why did you choose to be an Atheist?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

Are u alright shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God she's not a child bride
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by totorimi: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please the media should stop encouraging these type of things by showing them in the news media. What is there to learn that an elderly man takes on a teenage girls to wreck her life in the name of marriage.Now the list is fast growing from Yerima to Oshio, to Sanusi to Audu,now Tambuwal.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
The secrete to how they satisfy theses young girls is herbs. Use root nd herbs today.

The secret is money, fame and power. These young girls get satisfaction outside with one young guy!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
scoreall:

Do you know d ratio of male compared to dt of female? It's more dan 1:3 so if everyone start choosing one one, wu will d 2/3 marry.nd if any of d 2/3rd z among ur sis, wah will u do?
Liar! There are more males than females in Nigeria, according to official statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by litetias(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
ifenes:

That's not true. You can love more than one person. love is meant to be shared with everyone.
So if your wife love more than only you don't take offense oooo.
Thinking with your ass
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
This new bride of a woman looks "mature" to put it politely. She is definitely older than his existing wife.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by mezebel(f): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mus-lim holes with third class di-ck are like mtnbettertalk and bonus.

The rich marry 4wives while the poor doubles it.

#teamquotemnot#
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by fortunes0215(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Baarakallaahu fiikum wa baaraka alaekum wa jamaha baynakum fii khaer.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by mrnuur(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
totorimi:
Please the media should stop encouraging these type of things by showing them in the news media. What is there to learn that an elderly man takes on a teenage girls to wreck her life in the name of marriage.Now the list is fast growing from Yerima to Oshio, to Sanusi to Audu,now Tambuwal.

She's not a teen, she's over 30yo
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by tiredface: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
I HOPE THEY'RE NOT USING STATE FUNDS TO PROTECT THESE MANY WIVES/ CONCUBINES AND CHILDREN. NOT WORRIED ABOUT ABBOKKI LIFESTYLE AT ALL
Re: Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
The secrete to how they satisfy theses young girls is herbs. Use root nd herbs today.
hahaha una no go kill person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" / Ounje Eko: Large Crowd As Lagos Discounted Food Markets Begin Sales (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.