Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon (664 Views)

See What Hon. Patrick Obahiaghon Has To Say About The Ooni Of Ife (photo) / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles / Dimeji Bankole Postrates Before Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon by aspirer01: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
The OKIKIOLAKAN's avuncular gesture of humility devoid of his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a sui generis Heirophantic mission....I wish this Ooni well and may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good health,peace profound,intrepidity,mental and spiritual discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent flambeau....God bless the Ooni....
Re: Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon by idu1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin
Re: Obasanjo Postrates Before Ooni:see What Hon Patrick Obahiagbon by orisa37: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
God bless Obahiagbon too. Very entertaining.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka / My People, My People, Politics #ndigbo / Corruption Allegations: Probe Me, Gani Adams Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.