Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids (896 Views)

How Can I Summon Demons To Give Me Beard. / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Pokemon GO Cyber-demons To Locate And Execute Christians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids by Honesty007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
You may think this is a Joke,but it isn't.It is reality.Sweets,biscuits are used to initiate kids into witchcraft,familiarspirit ,marine and wizard gangs physically.
Satan loves little children.
Note: warn your kids if u r a parent not to eat things or gifts given to them by outsider/relatives self ,but bring it back home.
The sweets, chewing gums or chocholate now are coupled with Tatoo stickers of animated characters called Cartoons.

It is such that we know all these cartoon characters are demons!!!
When a kid puts the tatoo@ d back of their hands or any part of their bodies and sleep.It becomes like a blinking light @ night and then attracts demons.Demons love children and thats how they come to visit them at night and infiltrate into theirlives.
Demons of such type afflict children with Obsession.Parents be warned!!!! When a kid keeps acting stubbornly to you and disobedient because of a sweet you call ordinary what do u think is going on? Do you think it is Ordinary!!!!

Ask yourself, why should a kid react stubbornly because of a certain deprivation of sweet

I have seen things and heard.The worst one i heard is of a kid in the US,her name is Mariah, she is 7years old and her parents brought a teddybear for her.But she had sickle cell and you know the cause? I was shocked .she told the counsellng man of God that when she sleeps,A demon enters the teddy bear and begins to suck her blood.She begins to scream in her dream and shout.
Her parents where shocked after this revelation.
However,when it was day2 before this confession,the Man of God wanted to take away d doll from her but she was stubborn,defiant and screaming.
That was d first operation of demons-Obsession.
Next-depression- a feeling of stagnancy and total concentration on the doll
Anger was always manifesting.Her soul had been tied to that teddybear/doll.
This is how you know if a child is demon possesed!!!
You may say this is obscene or superstituos,A lot of these cartoon characters that depic violence influence kids negatively.They obey d cartoon and imitate them more than listening to the parents.
This is how things happen.So when u as a parent have kids and maybe a house girl gives them sweets, you would discover that if she is possesed,your kids would obey her more than you d parents.
You will think @ first that she is caring, but if you don't find out and pray,you won't know that your kids have been possesed with demon spirits and she has obsessed them with her evil spirit.

Another experience was about 2kids who came back from school and when the mother looked at the pocket of the boy,she saw blood and asked him what the matter is? He replied that nothing,not until when he lookedat his pockets in horror and saw blood.He said ah!! Mummy, we did birthday in my school and they gave me a sweet.I didnt eat it as you said!!!! So thats y i brought it home.
The mother now told him to bring it out , Behold ''A human finger!!!! Was brought out.
Are you surprised? If he had eaten that sweet, he would become possesed with the spirit of witch!!!
And that 's how demons feast on children of God and secretly wreck their family.
God sees this and has warned u.3 areas they always want to catch them is food,gifts,friends.

Tatoo is a satanic mark ,weda the image is animated or not, anyone that wears tatoo is serving satan and it thus becomes an open door for satanic infiltration and possesion-psalm 58:3.

Be warned of making children addicted to sweets.Also make sure ur kids are not the type that has a favourite dis or dat!!
Re: How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thanks
Re: How Sweets /tatoo Attracts Demons To Kids by TrajansKong: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Honesty007:

It is such that we know all these cartoon characters are demons!!!

...when she sleeps,A demon enters the teddy bear and begins to suck her blood.She begins to scream in her dream and shout.
...If he had eaten that sweet, he would become possesed with the spirit of witch!!!
And that 's how demons feast on children of God and secretly wreck their family.

Tatoo is a satanic mark ,weda the image is animated or not, anyone that wears tatoo is serving satan and it thus becomes an open door for satanic infiltration and possesion-psalm 58:3.

This is just wonderful grin grin grin. Don't ever stop, Honesty007!

(1) (Reply)

The Paradise And The New Jerusalem Explains. / My Testimony About God's Greatness! / Photos: 'two Men Of God' Allegedly Caught Having Sex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.