Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko (24006 Views)

Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by busybeei5(f): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
lemme spread my mat here
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by NovusHomo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swints:
Only reason why this guy is talking now is because he found out that Fayose is the father of the kids he thought were his. So he just discovered he has nothing else to live for and no one to preserve his name for. So that his personal ish ain't so personal anymore cos the world knows Fayose is sleeping with his wife and his kids are Fayose's biological kids.

Oh, my God!
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by captainmuyi(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Funny
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
I TOT DIS MAN IS EDUCATED, WHY IS HE DISGRACING YORUBAS ?? NO SECRET, NO TRUST.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
puffpuff:
They should ask them what they have done to my
family. They should ask Governor Fayose what he
has done to my family. That is the other side I
described as personal and I don’t want to go into it.
Ask him, as a big brother to me, what he had done
to my family.

It is an open secret in Ekiti that Fayose is sleeping with your wife ! As Fayose's concubine, she was politically favoured and financially spoiled that you can no longer lord over her. Hence a separation between you and her. What else? You ridiculed yourself by running errand for the destroyer of your home. How do you expect him to handed you such crucial position as chief of staff? You must be a learner
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Swints:
Only reason why this guy is talking now is because he found out that Fayose is the father of the kids he thought were his. So he just discovered he has nothing else to live for and no one to preserve his name for. So that his personal ish ain't so personal anymore cos the world knows Fayose is sleeping with his wife and his kids are Fayose's biological kids.

You mean the same Fayose that is a Deeper life member?
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by globalnewsmag: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ekiti people should all know that they have felled for the wrong people once again . desperate politicians selling their properties just to get themselves into office and come back to steal more funds .this is now an investment. Resolution is the only solution to nigeria problem .the youth is the only change that can ever do it. its time the youth wake up from their slumber, read history of some north African countries and make the forceful change we deserve!!!
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by oluwasegun007(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
baba continue juurrr, more grease to your elbow.... since you start dis your town crying fayose noise down reduce....
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by citizenY(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Holuwakemmy16:
Someone should please summarize this for me.

Asiri ti tu..... wind dey blow, we dey See fowl kini..... now no be egg dey commot , Na poo.... gerrit
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by otokx(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2016
oluwasegun007:
baba continue juurrr, more grease to your elbow.... since you start dis your town crying fayose noise down reduce....

Spot on
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by babafirst(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Keystonn:
So after spilling what next?
Who is quoting disastrous thieving maradonnna?
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by Chrislaug(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Man To Man is so unjust. Only your friend know your secret.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by habiham: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2016
TK God will surely judge u people ...
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Henovy:

Yes he did! The state house of assembly election was held same day with the gubernatorial election. Imagine Fayemi losing election in his ward. So even his relations preferred Fayose to him abi.
Fayemi didn't lose his ward. He won his ward and his home town, though he didn't win his LG.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Henovy:

Yes he did! The state house of assembly election was held same day with the gubernatorial election. Imagine Fayemi losing election in his ward. So even his relations preferred Fayose to him abi.
Fayemi didn't lose his ward. He won his ward and his home town, though he didn't win his LG due to fayose' manipulation.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by Henovy: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2016
kunle4toyeyaho:
Fayemi didn't lose his ward. He won his ward and his home town, though he didn't win his LG due to fayose' manipulation.
Thank you. But the truth has come out now. No wonder Fayose was boasting of zero over 19.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by lawbabs: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
sweetkevisco:

Did Fayose also rig the presidential,and state assemblies elections in ekiti?

That one na story for another time o bro. This one no be say dem say, they used the security agency again during the presidential but not to lock up opposition this time but to facilitate the movement of monies throughout Ekiti. Go and ask all those old women. Almost every voter got between 1k and 2k to come out and cast their votes for PDP. The reason PDP was successful in Ekiti during presidential election is simple. It can be broken down into these:
1. Fayose was already a sitting gov
2. Huge PDP money was taken into ekiti before the election.
3. Security operatives ensured APC guys didn't go around with money on election day. They were threatened with arrests. Pdp on the other hand, were helped by the military to move huge funds around ekiti.
4. Most voters in ekiti are old people who are not interested in who becomes president but were fascinated by the party that was able to give them cash, which is the beginning of the definition of stomach infrastructure.

Don't let Mr bore u with details. There is no where in Nigeria besides SS where PDP has the capacity to win elections without rigging, buying of votes or the influence of security operatives.

That is the simple truth
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by sweetkevisco(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
lawbabs:

That one na story for another time o bro. This one no be say dem say, they used the security agency again during the presidential but not to lock up opposition this time but to facilitate the movement of monies throughout Ekiti. Go and ask all those old women. Almost every voter got between 1k and 2k to come out and cast their votes for PDP. The reason PDP was successful in Ekiti during presidential election is simple. It can be broken down into these:
1. Fayose was already a sitting gov
2. Huge PDP money was taken into ekiti before the election.
3. Security operatives ensured APC guys didn't go around with money on election day. They were threatened with arrests. Pdp on the other hand, were helped by the military to move huge funds around ekiti.
4. Most voters in ekiti are old people who are not interested in who becomes president but were fascinated by the party that was able to give them cash, which is the beginning of the definition of stomach infrastructure.

Don't let Mr bore u with details. There is no where in Nigeria besides SS where PDP has the capacity to win elections without rigging, buying of votes or the influence of security operatives.

That is the simple truth

Ekiti is just one state out of 36 states.
If what you are saying is correct,why couldnt Pdp rig the entire presidential elections?
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by lawbabs: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
sweetkevisco:

Ekiti is just one state out of 36 states.
If what you are saying is correct,why couldnt Pdp rig the entire presidential elections?

Reasons:
1. Ekiti is one of the state's with few populations, with one of the highest number of old and vulnerable people.

2. Fayose went all out because he needed the presidential election to validate his election considering the weight of evidence against him and the military.

3. Go and find out how much Fayose got from GEJ to deliver Ekiti. Other states promised Jonathan but they didn't use any of those funds for Jonathan, especially because they knew PDP would always win. Bayelsa, Delta, rivers, South East.

4. Besides, the states you mentioned showed have this south south sentiment for GEJ. The south east hated Buhari cos he is from north. So it was a no-brainer. Gej didn't need to spend much in those areas. The area they pushed money to was South West. Unfortunately, other parts of South West are well developed and more advanced than ekiti. Ekiti is the least developed in South West, so many of the youths of Ekiti are scattered outside Ekiti. It was easy to perfect their plan in a state dominated by old and vulnerable people.

I am not trying to establish an argument with you on it though. You have the right to believe what you believe. I am just trying to set the record straight because I saw this things myself and understand how everything played out in Ekiti.
Re: I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko by damocool(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You mean the same Fayose that is a Deeper life member?
Wasn't there Judas among JESUS Christ disciples?

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Police Games Holds In Anambra State (photos) / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss