Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku (1777 Views)

Sweet Mixed Breed Puppies For Pickup / Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth / Please What Breed Is This Dog??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by IRoyalkennel(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just saw this dog at where I am now.. with his body full with hair but it's local breed sha...

See photo below...

Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by toms55(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin mixed with a fox

Prodeegee, arcbay, barcaboi, knyte grin grin
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by DesChyko: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's not German Shepherd..
It's Nigerian Maiguard grin

6 Likes

Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by arcbay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's a mongrel with confused genes
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by flokii: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
DesChyko:
It's not German Shepherd..

It's Nigerian Maiguard grin

grin grin

it looks more like local tho... buh I doubt it
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by nuelzy: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
looks scary
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by barcaboi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
I no know where to class am.....na Nigerian longhair mongrel...gbams
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by Baroba(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Chow chow mixed with local breed.. Kidding abeg.. One of the dangers of crossbreeding.. Sad
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by uchpanila(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2016
it's very sad that we Nigerians don't appreciate what we have, this mongrels exist in every part of the world just we Nigerians don't take of theirs and they stronger immune than this exotic breeds we import.

please leave the poor dog alone, he did not create itself. Am just ashamed of some comments here, you abuse the dog buh come out tomorrow to say you are a dog lover while you don't even appreciate what you have and not doing anything to make it better. Please let's stop this.

op: SMH

3 Likes

Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by uchpanila(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2016
arcbay:
That's a mongrel with confused genes
fight against creating mongrels with confused genes starts with you!
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by uchpanila(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2016
barcaboi:
I no know where to class am.....na Nigerian longhair mongrel...gbams

put this dog in kerrys shoe, will you do same for him?
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by barcaboi(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
uchpanila:

put this dog in kerrys shoe, will you do same for him?
1. I ddnt attack d dog
2. I don't really get the question. ...do same for him?
3. our very own mongrel has a distinct colour and 9ce coat not some breeder creating what I don't know
4. kerry says hi....lol
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by barcaboi(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
uchpanila:
it's very sad that we Nigerians don't appreciate what we have, this mongrels exist in every part of the world just we Nigerians don't take of theirs and they stronger immune than this exotic breeds we import.

please leave the poor dog alone, he did not create itself. Am just ashamed of some comments here, you abuse the dog buh come out tomorrow to say you are a dog lover while you don't even appreciate what you have and not doing anything to make it better. Please let's stop this.

op: SMH
our own mongrel differs from this....and I have frnds that own very cool mongrel and I learnt how 2 make my dog jump as high as my face from a mongrel.....but calm down....guys just dey catch fun ni joor
Re: What Mixed Breed Is This Ekuku by MRCAMPBELL: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Believe it or not this dog is a very smart , sensitive, alert and aggressive dog , I know this fog my former landlady get the female and believe me it does far better in all ways than the Gsd it cohabitates with ...except for size

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Dog Breed Will You Love To Have?? / 3months Old Female Slant Back Gsd Puppy For Sale...big Bone / Pitbull Terrier Stud Service Available (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.