Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (81263 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
odisman:

Yes o.Abeg Mopolchi tell us how d thing goes,huh!!!
I will always keep you guys posted on further developments. Anyone wey sabi wetin I fit say to get this job, abeg make im help me ooo. I will be highly grateful for that.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
Mopolchi:
I will always keep you guys posted on further developments. Anyone wey sabi wetin I fit say to get this job, abeg make im help me ooo. I will be highly grateful for that.
Their interview I attended was for a lower position in 2010. The experience then may be of little or no value to this now, especially, considering that the panel can not consist of exactly the same people. But, I have this to say from that experience.
1) Follow general interview guidelines and be confident and cheerful.
2) Mind the subjects you made high grades in your SSCE. They may test your ability in those subjects.
3) Master your CV and be ready to explain in clear terms any area of it. Make sure your responses will tally with what you submitted in your CV.
4) Be prepared to defend the roles of the position you applied for. That is to answer role-specific questions.
5) Go through the WAEC website and master their organizational goals and be ready to include them carefully in your responses. Also master the member countries.
6) Be ready to answer questions like "Can we meet you?". This requires concise and smart introduction of yourself, like in your CV.
7) They are always careful about your dressing, salutation when you enter, facial contact, confidence and ability to recall information instantly. For the last one, they may introduce themselves when you enter and ask you after other questions to recall their names.

Wishing you the best.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks SirBrightoc. I very much appreciate.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mopolchi:

I think this will be of help to you guys
1. Which year did the council started
putting photograph on their
certificate?
2. Name the countries
that comprises the council and their
percentage of contribution?
3. The name of the chairman of the board?
4. What are the names of exams that the council conduct?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hansome001:

I think this will be of help to you guys
1. Which year did the council started
putting photograph on their
certificate?
2. Name the countries
that comprises the council and their
percentage of contribution?
3. The name of the chairman of the board?
4. What are the names of exams that the council conduct?
Thanks my guy. I appreciate a lot.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oga Nikola any secret will be appreciated too.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Congratulations mopolchi. You will succeed in this I pray. Any invites for subject officer?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Romeozigs: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2016
seems mpolchi is d only Nl dt has bn invited.am evixpecting mine.Team subject officer-Engineering
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2016
GodnGold:
Congratulations mopolchi. You will succeed in this I pray. Any invites for subject officer?
Amen. Thank you.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Don't forget to tell us how the interview went and the questions you were asked. It will be of great help to us next time. I wish you good luck @Mopolchi

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by calfranc(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Been off the net lately...(Phone wahala). And, it CAN ONLY BE GOD...I was invited.@Mopolchi pls drop me ur email or send me one to buchiogoh@gmail.com. Gratitude to those who I read their contributions here... God has said it: YOU SHALL ALL BE LOCATED sooner than later. Adios! Much respect to @hansome001 and SirBrightDoc

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Romeozigs: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
calfranc:
Been off the net lately...(Phone wahala). And, it CAN ONLY BE GOD...I was invited.@Mopolchi pls drop me ur email or send me one to buchiogoh@gmail.com. Gratitude to those who I read their contributions here... God has said it: YOU SHALL ALL BE LOCATED sooner than later. Adios! Much respect to @hansome001 and SirBrightDoc

what position were u invited for and the date.wish u both success.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2016
good morning all...

any call or mail invite
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nikola(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2016
IrradiatoR:
good morning all...

any call or mail invite

Hello bro.
Heard interview starts today. All through to Wednesday/Thursday.
Cheers
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2016
nikola:

Hello bro.
Heard interview starts today. All through to Wednesday/Thursday.
Cheers

Thank you

Have they invited Subject Officers?

We are yet to see any nairalander indicating such.
we have only heard of AR Test Admins being invited and in here Mopolchi being invited for HR position
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nikola(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2016
IrradiatoR:

Thank you

Have they invited Subject Officers?

We are yet to see any nairalander indicating such.
we have only heard of AR Test Admins being invited and in here Mopolchi being invited for HR position

Do not want to front as a busy body, I think they have bro. I could be so wrong though. We keep waiting.
Cheers.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2016
nikola:

Do not want to front as a busy body, I think they have bro. I could be so wrong though. We keep waiting.
Cheers.

wow!!! undecided
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2016
wishing Mopolchi success as he goes on the 'hot seat'

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
good morning @SirBrightoc, have you received an invite or heard of someone who has for the position of Subject Officer?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
IrradiatoR:
wishing Mopolchi success as he goes on the 'hot seat'
lol. I will be on the hot seat tomorrow. I need God's favour. Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Mopolchi:
lol. I will be on the hot seat tomorrow. I need God's favour. Thanks for your concern.

God's Favour you shall get, Amen.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nikola(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Mopolchi:

Bro, did you apply for HRM or Engineering? Wish you the best.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
@Mopolchi, the Lord will grant you favour. Please don't fail to let us know few things when you return, especially whether subject officers have been invited.
@IrradiatoR, I have not. Have you heard of any?
@calfranc, tell us your position. It won't affect your chances negatively. Wish you success too.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
nikola:

Bro, did you apply for HRM or Engineering? Wish you the best.
HRM. Thanks.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by top4eva: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
grami:
AT- test administration interview, done. questions bordered around waec and the position applied for. MAY GOD FAVOUR AND HELP US ALL.

I wish you the best of luck, you will make it to the end in Jesus name, please, do you have an idea wether subject officers were also invited?

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 5:05am On Jun 29, 2016
top4eva:

I wish you the best of luck, you will make it to the end in Jesus name, please, do you have an idea wether subject officers were also invited?

that's the golden question we all are asking, in search for a favourable answer
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07060963144, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
grami:

thank you a lot. the 19 of us interviewed on Monday are for assistant regisrar position. I heard the interviews will continue till Fri and it seems DT of Fri is postponed but I don't know the categories invited.
Thanks. Perhaps there may still be a ray of hope for expectant subject officers.
God has great plans for His people, with or without WAEC job.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
i just concluded my interview. Omo, e be like say na the Ogas of WAEC na im I meet for the interview. Anyway, I wasn't cowed. I just rolled with them. The man wey question me on the post I applied for na fire; as he dey send am I dey answer am back whether I dey correct or not. Na God's favour I dey hope on now. We were 8 persons interviewed. I noticed that 3 of us were already WAEC staff seeking promotion. Before us there were those that applied for Subject Officer Engineering. And from the look of things, the interview will be concluded this week.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Mopolchi:
i just concluded my interview. Omo, e be like say na the Ogas of WAEC na im I meet for the interview. Anyway, I wasn't cowed. I just rolled with them. The man wey question me on the post I applied for na fire; as he dey send am I dey answer am back whether I dey correct or not. Na God's favour I dey hope on now. We were 8 persons interviewed. I noticed that 3 of us were already WAEC staff seeking promotion. Before us there were those that applied for Subject Officer Engineering. And from the look of things, the interview will be concluded this week.
Congrats! My brother, I am optimistic that this is for you. Thanks for the feedback too. That brings the big question to rest.
Wishing those not invited better opportunities ahead. God has great plans for each of us. Trust God and don't give up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Lady Loses Employment Opportunity Over Semi-nude DP On Social Media / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.