Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

One Of The Chelsea Players Who Sabotaged Mourinho Apologizes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Of The Chelsea Players Who Sabotaged Mourinho Apologizes (649 Views)

World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Chelsea Players Who Sabotaged Mourinho Apologizes by hltman: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
3 Things I did to cure premature ejaculation after my wife left me
Eden Hazard has admitted he sent a message of apology to Jose Mourinho after the coach was sacked by Chelsea in December.
The Chelsea winger admitted he felt guilty for the Portuguese coach’s dismissal and says he has no explanation for his team’s dramatic loss of form this season
Hazard was named the PFA Player of the Year as Chelsea stormed to the Premier League title last season but his form in 2015-16 has fallen well short of those standards.
The Belgian did not score his first goal of the campaign – a penalty against Championship side MK Dons – until the end of January and says he felt guilty about Mourinho’s dismissal.
“I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and, well, just that I was sorry,” Hazard told the Guardian. “We’d enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn’t.
“I felt a little bit guilty because I’d been player of the year. I’d been one of the most decisive players, and this year I’d performed less well.
“I hadn’t been at the same level. So I sent that text to Jose and he came back to me, wishing me all the best for the future. For a team of champions to go through what we have this year even I can’t explain.
“Things have been better recently, but we’re still not winning games quite as we used to. No one can put his finger on what’s happened at Chelsea.”
sOURCE: http://updatengr..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo In Serious Boxing Match! (video) / Today's Surebetting Tips / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea, Today 12:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.