Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day (73224 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by onyinyechika08: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Church, reception and after wedding party outfits..

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by babafirst(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
onyinyechika08:
she wore that for their after wedding night party...3rd outfit people.
Thanks for the clarification.Why Op dey try to mislead us nau?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by MummyTehillah(f): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why did she even bother to wear those pieces of rags, she should have just do her intend and come out all naked. Rubbish, funny she looks like a scare crow.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by MummyTehillah(f): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
It doesn't matter whether she wore it before wedding or after wedding party, if doesn't for Christ's sake that is too much exposure, for a lady who just got married. Anyway it shows the level of her mindset and that of her groom.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by doublezero7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
babafirst:
Thanks for the clarification.Why Op dey try to mislead us nau?

Oga, I think it is you who is misleading yourself oo :! If you read the post well, I said 3rd outfit.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by asadex004: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
lekjons:
R.I.P Nairaland forum

Welcome Nairaland blogundecided
dude, u keep me wondering aw cute u must be tongue
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by lekjons(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
asadex004:

dude, u keep me wondering aw cute u must be tongue
lol smiley
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by MyLady11(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
doublezero7:

LOL... Na for inside room she for wear am tho!
YES NAU.;
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by babafirst(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
doublezero7:

Oga, I think it is you who is misleading yourself oo :! If you read the post well, I said 3rd outfit.
My sincere apologies please.
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by doublezero7(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
babafirst:
My sincere apologies please.

Apology very much accepted sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by gbishman: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2016
U can take a girl out of the trailer but u can never take the trailer out of the girl. This is my problem with the so called Lagos boys who strive so hard to get noticed, rather what they are doing is showing to the whole world their weakness as men not having the manhood to protect and guide their women. We all know the young man married the lady simply Cus she came from a rich family. This is the result
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by gbishman: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
U can take a girl out of the trailer but u can never take the trailer out of the girl. This is my problem with the so called Lagos boys who strive so hard to get noticed, rather what they are doing is showing to the whole world their weakness as men not having the manhood to protect and guide their women. We all know the young man married the lady simply Cus she came from a rich family. This is the result am proud to be a Bini man any day any time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2016
Fool..grow up.
hkidola00:
well, hmmmmm, let me say that this isn't good o, abi? I can already picture how she looks on the bed, Omo to dey gonk this kin babe for bed na confam, koba koba koba,

meanwhile, click like if u get the drift of the pic of the buhari, yaradua and the ogogoro bastard below
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day by hkidola00(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
peppyluv02:
i am a Fool i need to grow up.
cry really, it is well wit u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.