Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Yet To Understand Phenomenon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yet To Understand Phenomenon (785 Views)

Children Of 80's And 90's Will Understand This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To Understand Phenomenon by Igwe9(m): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2009
Why is it that slim people eat too much,upon that remain slim unlike the plump ones? I have noticed this many times in the fast food restaurants, they always complain of being cheated each time they come to buy food ,say the restaurant attendants. cheesy
Why?
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by Igwe9(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
can somebody tell me why? smiley
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
why do u go abt checking ppls portion of food and physique?
@Post,have not noticed that undecided
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by Igwe9(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
I don't have to check that out,i heard them complaining that they have been shortchanged, just share some foods to the little children at home, the thin ones would always complain. smiley
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by iice(f): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2009
I have noticed it. . .
Sometimes, it's just fast metabolism. . .other times i think it's hereditary.
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by zenatta: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2009
Are you sure that they do really
A study by [/b][/i]TRUTH ABOUT FOOD[b][i] refutes that claim. How about if its the only meal they are having that day and would want to make the most of it at the point your acquaintance,
Truth is excess energy stored as fat makes us fat.
Would see hw this turns out cos this is my major turn on, food and its relationship with people not people and their relationship with food.
Re: Yet To Understand Phenomenon by Igwe9(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
I guess they stand a better chance of consuming as much food as their stomach can contain, after all, they've got no weight to check. cool

(1) (Reply)

What Foods Can I Eat?! / FREE DRINKING WATER / Expand Your Client/customer Base Through Our Bulk Sms Advertising Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.