Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor (59934 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Lady Drops Photo Making Out With Boyfriend On The Bed / Crazily Funny Pics/memes To Make You Roll On The Floor Laughing / 19 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by lovelymind(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
kestolove95:
Dats wat happens wen u behave like an igbo man
I don't know we still have cow in human form. I pity your boy friend.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by bankyblue(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
End Time
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
That man resemble LALA...ooo grin

I NO TALK anytin oo grin
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Psalmmysammy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
;DWhen you hammer from nairabet for the first tym smiley and they say yhu can't use the money for sometin good
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by canalily(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
He valued the okada becos he never expected to own one.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
thats lalasticlala ooo....abii mynd44 sef bc na him de act irrational like this...e.g banning people...na joke oo
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Burger01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Smh for nairaland angry undecided
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by condralbede(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Typical sign that your village witches are after you!
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by petokey: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Irore: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
damilareoye:
grin

He must have used his life savings to buy the Okada...

Fun but okada man room na im fine like this?
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Aminat508(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na BABANGBALI be this tongue tongue
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by tottinova: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
scofieldsimba:
Funny Photo; Man Sleeps On A Bare Floor While His Okada Sleeps On The Bed

Caption Photo

"You never know what you've got until you lose it"

Maybe he has almost lost the bike one way or another nd has realised how important it is to him.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Sylverbox(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not suprised...he is a chelsea fan!!!
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by luckyboss(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
kestolove95:
Recieve sense and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abi the guy I dey craze?
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by luckyboss(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
kestolove95:
Recieve sense and stop hating. Black MADAM.

1 Like

Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by artsoft1: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
When you collect loan take buy bike grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by bikam(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
mumu see finished
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Burgerlomo: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Side effects of smoking ganja (weed) b4 sleeping with out eating solid food. grin grin grin
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by damilareoye: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Irore:

Fun but okada man room na im fine like this?
grin

Definitely, it's just for the fun of it,, , that isn't real
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by neweraomo: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op can't u see the bike is a new one? That's the respect u give new assets grin
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by kenzysmith: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Poverty I reject u
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by benedictac(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
scofieldsimba:
Funny Photo; Man Sleeps On A Bare Floor While His Okada Sleeps On The Bed

Caption Photo

Op u won't understand. Just try touch that bike, then u will understand
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by luckyboss(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
I can,t forget to remember how my uncle treated his first car, just washing it every hours wether he drives it or not. but today his car hardly see water unless he had a very important appointment.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by dabimzy(f): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kustin:
Osogbo weed at work
this one don pass osogbo weed ooo nah sambisa weed b dis.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by drrid(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
NAPO+ZIP money!
Live the man after payment of d borrowed money there will be exchange of position in between him and d ride:::::
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Eddynut: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time madness of the highest order....make God punish am...Bastard
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by scobyy2007: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
When you value money more than your life.
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Raymondluv(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
this can only happen in South West
yoloba i hail
Re: Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor by Bekeey: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Una no see d plate number? na there rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Lie , Have You Ever Done This? (Picture) / How An Average Girl Looks Like With And Without Makeup (Photos) / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.