Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich (2370 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / The Three Basic Ways To Get Rich. / Join AIM Global Now! Turning Ordinary Nigerians Into Extraordinary Millionaires! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 1:29am On Jul 03, 2009
For me i think the extraordinary thing i think i can do to get rich,after trying so hard,should be a perfect bank robbering.Nothing personal.Just for the sake of the question please.

As for you what can you do?
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by TunjiA(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2009
When you say "extraordinary," does that include criminal actions? That aside, well, I dont mind going on Fear Factor - if that's extraordinary enough.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by Blogicon1(m): 5:16am On Jul 03, 2009
I would borrow a billion naira from the banks and put it on the NSE (as stock prices are on the constant rise now) for a month, then sell off!
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2009
Another{of the limit} thing i think i can do is,419.
@ spiral
this one i spoke to in the food section,he said he would go for blood money.Thats is interesting,isn't it.
@ Tunji.A
i don't understand what you mean by,you will go 'fear factor'.Elaborate on that please.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by TunjiA(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2009
@ Rotanna Eze

Fear Factor is a stunt/dare reality game show where you’re required to do very “crazy” stuffs to win a prize-money of US$50,000 – at times, much more. After winning about a hundred of such competitions (…lol), I should be on easy-street.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by jaybee3(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2009
@ Poster
Are you that jobless
If only you can channel all your negative thoughts to something productive and fulfilling just maybe you might have fulfilled life.
Thinking about armed robbery, 419 all in the name of getting rich quick

What about the good old i will use my brain to find a cure for aids? or perhaps a solution on how to permanently dispose of nuclear waste without any side effect.
Nigeria is really in trouble if some of the youths keep thinking about negative things to do for getting rich quickly. No wonder majority of the youths are into 419 as the society glorifies them.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ Tunji .A
Men,you be thief Ooo,see your plans.Good one for you i must say,if i were you i will definately do the same.{O my God,that is a whole lot of money}
@Jay Bee
hey mate,am on your side.No hard feelings,don't think you are the only one that has the ability to reason like that.
Just a question they asked on '96.9 COOL-FM'.And i just wanted us to leave the serious part of it and say the odd part of it.{does not have to be serious always,right}.
No vex
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ Vezycash
Am feeling you mate,i better try it out myself.
But for the micheal jackson own,i no dey your back.Thx
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by anicam(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ Rotana
guess you are not feeling here with your ''know=how-to-type'' skill. But na waoo, robbery, 419 all for your head, guy you dey vex.

Guys, if i may ask, why are we so much interested in making quick money. No per-sin won work, i understand eno easy.

well as for me, that extraordinary thing i can do to survive is writing.

Writing on any idea that falls on my mind.

A big shout out to you guys that are contributing here. E make sense!!!!!!!
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ Anicam
wetin make i tell you ma guy.Well for everything way you talk i dey feel you.
But now-a-days is fast cash everybody wants to in.Nigerian economy is falling and 9ja boys gas survive.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
So whats the plan?
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by ifyalways(f): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
Thought this thread was gonna be informative and educative. . .revese was the case courtesy of the OP.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
Serious person, kindly share with us some informative,
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2009
@ ifyalways
You can start that by posting your know topic so we can discuss it,mate.
@ vezycash
The plan is whatever plan you have.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by suxes2005(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
The best thing you can do to get rich is to invest in your MIND. With that, sky is the starting point. Have it in your mind that you will succeed and success shall be yours.

SHALOM
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
How bout a colabo. Yes a collaborative work. Where about 10 or more people get to work together on one thing.
1) They'll see the cash real faster than when one person is doing it.
2) The work will take less time to be accomplished.
3) The learning curve time will be greatly reduced since the things to be learnt can be split among the members.

wat do ya think?
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by suxes2005(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2009
How bout a colabo. Yes a collaborative work. Where about 10 or more people get to work together on one thing.
1) They'll see the cash real faster than when one person is doing it.
2) The work will take less time to be accomplished.
3) The learning curve time will be greatly reduced since the things to be learnt can be split among the members.

wat do ya think?

Yeah that is a very good idea man. If a man can achieve 100,000 then two people can achieve 10,000,000.

It is good to have good people around you to work with you. So wat u got on ur mind? We can build somtin gud
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by nwajohn(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2009
Use your Ideas you will make extraordinary money. Lookk out for those things that people want, find the solution to their needs and give to them for a PRICE you will be extraordinary RICH.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks, I've created an invite only site that we would share writing jobs amongst members. If you can write or are willing to learn, mail me at vezycash art live dot com and I'll send you an invite.

We will share real books that cost money to aquire. As the site grows, we will enter into other things like affiliate marketing, site building,
The sky won't be a limit once we all work together.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by suxes2005(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
I pray God will continue to direct and lead us.We will not fall in Jesus' name.

Invest in yourself as this is the best form of investing

SHALOM
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
That is nice,i call it;Good thinking Good product.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by suxes2005(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2009
I think another thing one can do is to buy into stocks if u av money. If not, huzzle and try raise substantial amount of money.

SHALOM
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by RotannaEze(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2009
Solidly behind you mate.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
stocks! stocks? guy stocks is for RICH MAN who can afford 2 loose money - can you?
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by iz2much: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
blood money na the best
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
why u noo use one of those whitees for where you dey? grin
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by enet1(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2009
FIRSTLY I THINK TO GET RICH,D FIRST THING DT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS TO INVEST IN UR BRAIN AND MIND because IF U DO,UR MIND WILL BE ENLARGED TO SEE AND LOCATE MORE OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE DIVERSE AND WHICH ARE ALL AROUND US.I ADVISE PEOPLE TO READ THIS BOOK THINK AND GROW RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL,READ AND PRACTICALIZE WHAT U AV READ.THEN U CAN SIT DOWN AND START THINKING OF THINGS TO DO.I BELIEVE IDEAS WILL DROP INTO UR MIND.
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by vezycash(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
correct guy why u no tell them bout richest guy in babylon? but before then make them steal one whitee. na joke i dey oh!
Re: Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich by oritameta(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2009
Imagine a website by a Nigerian, primarily for Nigerian writers to make money by posting articles. I still think its the first of its kind here in Nigeria and we hope to make a lot of people rich with the program. You might not see anything extraordinary with the program but being the first is not an easy task.

We are already getting traffic from around the world and if the extraordinary thing you can do is write; Articles, short stories, poetry or lovely SMS, bring it on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get A GTB Mastercard Online / One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead / How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.