Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply (878 Views)

Crude Palm Kernel Oil Needed In Large Quantity / Oil Palm Is Our New Crude Oil - Governor Obaseki / What Difference Between Palm Oil And Crude Palm Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by divineappo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Our client needs crude palm oil, i mean, unprocessed red palm oil. Over 500tonnes Monthly supply is needed. Buyer is offering Letter Of Credit (LC) FOB lagos port. If you know any source for unprocessed palm oil a.k.a. Crude Palm Oil(CPO), pls, mail us; gabdeland.agro@yandex.com 09095500809. Lets discuss business.
Re: Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by marklizzy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
JOIN Illuminati for Wealth, Power, Fame and Riches, 0816718972BECOME A MEMBER OF A GREAT ILLUMINATI__SUC CESS TEMPLE FOR WEALTH, FAME AND RICHES, AND CONNECTIONS. HAVE YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI SUCCESS TEMPLE, CONTACT US TODAY BY CALLING US 0816718972. THEN IF YOU ARE READY TO BE A MEMBER CALL IMMEDIATELY, BUT BE AWARE THAT THIS ILLUMINATI SUCCESS TEMPLE DON'T WANT YOU TO JOKE WITH ANY OF THERE RULE AND REGULATION AND ALSO NOTICE THAT YOUR MONEY IS NOT NEEDED AT THE TEMPLE? CONTACT US TODAY BY CALLING US 0816718972 Life is too short for you to be poor... You deserve a comfortable life.. We will make your dream come true. Only the wise will make money in life. We will give you the power to control wealth.. TERMS AND CONDITION * You must be able to keep the secret to your self * You must have strong belief of Success What we can offer you. we can offer you,wealth,high position in any area of your life either workplace or in politics we can offer you long life, you will forever be happy, you will be protected by the great Baphomet..Email us marklizzy2@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by divineappo(m): 3:58am On Feb 07, 2016
@marklizzy; For droping this useless post on my thread. I curse you and your satanic organisation.

Meanwhile, if there is any serious minded person that have info about any source of crude palm oil(CPO) in large quantity, pls drop your comments. thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by emmado(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2016
I have an info for you kindly mail me on okukuemmanuel@yahoo.com or watsapp me on 08126641958.
Re: Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by FESTAC101: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello i have a source for the said crude Palm Oil.

I will get details of availability of requested quantity and revert.

Meanwhile you can reach me on Kennyraban@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Crude Palm Oil. My Client Needs Monthly Supply by Blackkie: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lets talk - 07036940035

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Point Of Lay And Tomato Production / Invest In Happy World Meal Gate & Enjoy A Lifetime Of Food Supply / Giant Turkeys For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.