Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge (25042 Views)

FG To File Fresh Charges On Saraki, Ekweremadu Individually / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator / Tompolo To Face Fresh Charges - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

@EccoTerrors - I don't like you because you reason just like Lucy.
Oh! Lucy is my 8month old hen in ijebu. grin
Fatality! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Bluezy13(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
"Dasuki is rumoured to have arrested Muhammadu Buhari at gunpoint when he was overthrown in a 1985 coup after serving nearly two years as head of a military government."'

So this is what this fuse is all about... hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by millhouse: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Nothing last forever and tables will definitely turn. Buhari should know this

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by jeje123(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

And someone told me there is no vendetta in this Dasuki thing? Dasuki is paying for arresting Buhari. Buhari does not forgive..
It easy to forgive but to forget is the problem its natural for every human being wether u are in power or not.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2016
jeje123:
It easy to forgive but to forget is the problem its natural for every human being wether u are in power or not.

Yeah, but the issue is, how do one over come it "forget"
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by popcykaylah(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari will never change and he should be prepared for the consequences.

For every action there is a reaction.

IBB is still around
which stupid consequences??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by suteco16: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Fighting corruption indeed, the truth is coming out gradually

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Henovy: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

And someone told me there is no vendetta in this Dasuki thing? Dasuki is paying for arresting Buhari. Buhari does not forgive..
Please read the post again. He is being investigated for an offence of 1994 as an army colonel, not what he did to PMB in 1985 when he was overthrown.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by IamThrive(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Please this Dasuki gate or Dasuki whatever should STOP!

This has begun to look like a Military-hang over witch hunting in a Democracy many developing and developed countries have embraced since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by shamecurls(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Bad news for E-wailers oooo.....
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by ATERI(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Settling of old scores by a cowardly Presidency.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
VENGEANCE

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by jeje123(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Yeah, but the issue is, how do one over come it "forget"
most of d issues of forget or forgive are life wound in nature.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Eluwilussit(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
naijaking1:
Vengance, that's what it all boils down to.
That's good, because it will also expose all the people involved in overthrowing Buhari at that time, and you know where this is going? IBB!

Didn't Buhari overthrow Shagari? Thinking is free. Think!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Alanzazani: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
I dey suspect when Dasuki go arrest buhari na slap and better kick e gie buhari before end arrest am

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by honfnj: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
naijaking1:
Vengance, that's what it all boils down to.
That's good, because it will also expose all the people involved in overthrowing Buhari at that time, and you know where this is going? IBB!
Fighting IBB will be Buhari's death trap.. who pass u pass U.. let d sleeping dog ly o

1 Like

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by agabaI23(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Henovy:

Please read the post again. He is being investigated for an offence of 1994 as an army colonel, not what he did to PMB in 1985 when he was overthrown.
And?
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Opoki(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

See you. Where. Will you put over $2.1bn? Do you know how much that amounted to in Naira?

Keep it up.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by agabaI23(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Opoki:

See you. Where. Will you put over $2.1bn? Do you know how much that amounted to in Naira?

Keep it up.
Did you see me then? In my bank account. Bring it to me...
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by alecyril: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
buhari is punishing this man because of their past enmity
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Joevics(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

@EccoTerrors - I don't like you because you reason just like Lucy.

Oh! Lucy is my 8month old hen in ijebu. grin
wicked, well lucy might be a gud thinker afterall.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Inquants: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
If all this are acceptable in democratic dispensation, who are we?
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by RVBC: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
millions... missing anyhow for the same nigeria way i dey and haven't eaten since morning... biko somebody shld help me
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by vickylala239: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

He cnt pay if he didnt commit... u Hv to commit for buhari to b able to mke u pay...meaning if dasuki was clean he will b free today....

We shuld Nt b twisting issues....

If dasuki record was clean Why will he b arrested...

Is it only dasuki dat buhari had beef with den??
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Osgilliat(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
BedLam:
where were you when your buhari was against military onslaught on boko haram. Is this one not enough crime to say he aided the spread of boko haram ? Bubu is an insurgent! He has no moral conviction to arrest anyone base on past military misdemeanor or whatsoever. He is part of the illiterate military embarrassment that brought us down this lane. I wonder why you folks forget easily or is it selective amnesia ?

You need to consider those theives that benefitted greatly from the war on Boko haram terror, for those theives are the one brewing the concoction of Boko haram.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by vickylala239: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari will never change and he should be prepared for the consequences.

For every action there is a reaction.

IBB is still around

I wnt to ask u sumtin....

Let's say buhari is paying him back...culd buhari Hv done Dat if dasuki was clean?

for buhari to b able to pay him bck it means dasuki record is Nt clean....

He has committed... is Jst Lik setting trap for rat or any animal and u put bread inside d trap,apparently mny animals mst Hv seen Dat bread Bt ignore n go their biz Bt one due to greed still wnt to get d bread n he was caught... if he had pass n let d bread n d trap b..den d hunter culd Hv caught him...

We shuld all reason this..ask urself Wetin carry dasuki go money wey dem wan use for arms...y him no tell president mke him use him hand share the money?

in as much as am a PDPian, I Jst Hv to reason...

As for retreating him..they Hv to thrown a new case to do so...which DSS Hv done which dey did it rightly...

So I don't understand Wat Ppl are nw saying..

Dasuki cn b arrested over 100times Evn after granting bail..provided is a new charge...constitution gives right to that....

U cnt kill sumone den u were granted bail,nxt day u rape n u coextensive Nt to b arrested for Wat.
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by palao: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
lol

if he knows dat, y then did he eat our yam when he no buhari dn't forgive
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by Splashme: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by agabaI23(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
vickylala239:

He cnt pay if he didnt commit... u Hv to commit for buhari to b able to mke u pay...meaning if dasuki was clean he will b free today....

We shuld Nt b twisting issues....

If dasuki record was clean Why will he b arrested...

Is it only dasuki dat buhari had beef with den??

Baby, you are on my case? You've been on my radar for long....
Let me explain what we are talking about....
Amaechi is accused of so much but he is the minister of transportation...His case is recent and no one is investigating him not to talk of arrest..

But they had to look for 1994 allegation for another because it appears the present allegation is not sticky enough..
It is like saying, you must sail him at all cost... wink
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by vickylala239: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
Baby, you are on my case? You've been on my radar for long....
Let me explain what we are talking about....
Amaechi is accused of so much but he is the minister of transportation...His case is recent and no one is investigating him not to talk of arrest..

But they had to look for 1994 allegation for another because it appears the present allegation is not sticky enough..
It is like saying, you must sail him at all cost... wink

I get Wat you mean...

I want to ask.... who is fronting the amechi corrupt case....

Is not enough saying he is corrupt...someone shuld front it...

We shuld see a petition from anyone saying DSS refused to investigate this case or that case...

Wat am simply saying is this PDP is not doing their job...they Jst write a petition to DSS or Efcc. And publish it on any newspaper as a proof....

They are not doing their job as opposition party...

I remember petition written against akpabio, which he was invited to clear..

Wat my party PDP does is to condemn, does who Hv d heart to petition some of this corrupt Ppl.

I Hv bin hearing of amechi,fashola,obj,Jonathan,wike, iwella etc But nobody came out to front. Their cases
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
agabaI23:
lol

Fulani people dont forgive..
Re: Dasuki To Face Fresh Charges Over 1994 Millitary Charge by agabaI23(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
vickylala239:

I get Wat you mean...

I want to ask.... who is fronting the amechi corrupt case....

Is not enough saying he is corrupt...someone shuld front it...

We shuld see a petition from anyone saying DSS refused to investigate this case or that case...

Wat am simply saying is this PDP is not doing their job...they Jst write a petition to DSS or Efcc. And publish it on any newspaper as a proof....

They are not doing their job as opposition party...

I remember petition written against akpabio, which he was invited to clear..

Wat my party PDP does is to condemn, does who Hv d heart to petition some of this corrupt Ppl.

I Hv bin hearing of amechi,fashola,obj,Jonathan,wike, iwella etc But nobody came out to front. Their cases
https://www.naij.com/509596-see-may-cost-amaechi-place-president-buharis-cabinet.html

Look at this link also

https://www.nairaland.com/2851248/evidence-magu-efcc-chairman-lied/7#41802858

There is another letter that was acknowledged by EFCC
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/breaking-news/12-special-reports/4024-efcc-lied-ignored-corruption-petitions-against-rotimi-amaechi

I have found it for you sweetheart: Kindly see attached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.