Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up (56184 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold “pick Up” Earned Me Beating From My Dad / That Moment When You Get A Strong Beaten From Your Opponent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

Confirmation that you mentally unbalanced, only Mumu things interests you.
This is gradually turning in to stalking
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

This is gradually turning in to stalking
This is the beginning. Told you, you are starting what you can't finish. Animal
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by ojadetayo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hilarious! Very Funny.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by kenoz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by babadem2much(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topestbilly:
grin

D boy silently saying
"Someone should separate us na"

From experience abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by vicboy12: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ahhhhhh my man Monday, he's very very stubborn and like fighting. ahh Monday see ur life ur fight don even reach nairaland
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Bizinton: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2016
GovWahala:

This is the beginning. Told you, you are starting what you can't finish. Animal
remind me to tell my children not to find a jobless man trouble
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by big7: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2016
vicboy12:
Ahhhhhh my man Monday, he's very very stubborn and like fighting. ahh Monday see ur life ur fight don even reach nairaland

Seriously u know dat boy? ?
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2016
satowind:

remind me to tell my children not to find a jobless man trouble
I reject a psychopath ever coming close to my children.
Jobless w*nker
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Immorttal: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Naaaahh, you still do not seem to get it milady, I speak in parables. My manhood might die with me but women from one generation to another will continue to share tales and all sort of lengendaries about its exploit during its short life span on earth. My manhood is immortal! angry
your manhood is immortal

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
GovWahala:

I reject a psychopath ever coming close to my children.
Jobless w*nker
ur children? guy are u ok?
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2016
satowind:

ur children? guy are u ok?
A clear Mad man asking someone if he's OK?
Your case is beyond the ordinary
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by slimcious(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2016
I vividly remember I was a victim of this, but the crowd was chanting HUK HON GA.

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
GovWahala:

A clear Mad man asking someone if he's OK?
Your case is beyond the ordinary
have u taken ur drugs today?
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
satowind:

have u taken ur drugs today?
Remember you're the psycho here, you are the one to take drugs.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2016
GovWahala:

Remember you're the psycho here, you are the one to take drugs.
na waa this guy self
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
satowind:

na waa this guy self
Shut up and stop na wa-ing you started this. Ode!
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
GovWahala:

Shut up and stop na wa-ing you started this. Ode!
get busy guy
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
satowind:

get busy guy
I'll rather not be busy than to be busy wanking like you.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2016
joblessness confirmed
GovWahala:

I'll rather not be busy than to be busy wanking like you.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
satowind:
joblessness confirmed
Better than a Jobless chronic w*nker
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
GovWahala:
Better than a Jobless chronic w*nker
U are a gonner
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
satowind:

U are a gonner
No I'm Arsenal, Ode
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
GovWahala:

No I'm Arsenal, Ode
ode who cares
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
GovWahala:

No I'm Arsenal, Ode
mugu who cares
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
satowind:

mugu who cares
Fool shut up
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by GovWahala: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
satowind:

ode who cares
Big Fool, you more than care
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 1:13am On Feb 14, 2016
GovWahala:

Big Fool, you more than care
eyah mugu mugu need care grin tongue
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2016
GovWahala:

Fool shut up
mugu shut down tongue
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by sweetestever(f): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2016
eyah
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by MoreWahala: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
satowind:

mugu shut down tongue
Your life is obviously on shutdown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] / How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.