Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

#zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army (2375 Views)

Zaria Massacre: Falana To Malami, "Prosecute Soldiers Who Executed It" / Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / Photo: Twins Vs Ibeji/ejima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by AbdulHussein: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2016
#Zaria_Massacre:Happy birthday today to the Twins - Hassan & Hussein - who were born on the same day & killed by the #Nigerian_Army on the same day!

On the 6th of February, 1997 I visited my sister Amina and I saw her on praying mat in an unusual mood.I asked her what was wrong? I categorically remembered these statements from her – “I think I’m about to have a baby, can you help me up, and tell our mother I'm about to be blessed ”.

She was taken to hospital and after couple of minutes 45, 50+ I can’t remember exactly but it was not up to an hour I was told that my sister gave birth to male twins – I was so happy looking at them smiling, one will smile, later on one will cry the other will smile, one will yell and the other will sleep.

My sister was happy together with her husband and our mother, father and our maternal grandmother Dada was there singing for them “Hasan na Husaini magada Girma, Hasan na Husaini tsuntsaye masu fiffiken tashi” in Hausa language. Meaning Hasan and Husain are descendants of bravery, Hasan and Husain are birds that can fly.
I remember my father mentioned these words to Amina, my sister in English “Twice as much to love, two blessings from above”.

Today 6/02/2016 is the 19th Birthday of these beloved nephews of mine- Hasan and Husain both just stepped into University. But, I cannot see them because both of them were innocently massacred by the Nigerian Army under the command of Lt. General Y.T Burutai on the 13th of December 2015.

Lt. Col Usman Kukasheka said the COAS Burutai was blocked at Husainiyya Bakiyyatullah and at that time brothers and sisters had converged at Husaniyya to celebrate the Birthday Anniversary of our beloved Prophet Muhammad(S).

If COAS was blocked at Husainiyyah as Kukasheka stated, Allah knows the ‘behind- the- scene’ of that blockage but, Lt. Col. Usman Kukasheka, MY NEPHEWS WERE AT GYALLESU MILES AWAY FROM HUSAINIYYA BAKIYYATULLAH how comes they were massacred and burnt at Gyellesu? Was there another road blockage as well?
Happy birthday to you my massacred nephews my heart bleeds for you .

We demand Justice.

Allah will never let blood thirsty monsters to live in peace.

Shuaib Isa Ahmad
shuaibahmad400@gmail.com

FootNote: Their Father is my best Friend, the last time I saw them was some few weeks to their martyrdom at his office at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. They came to inform him that they were going to the Hussainiyyah for an Islamic program.

When they came into the office they greeted me & they looked happy to see me. I joked with them & asked after their education. I never knew that will be the last time I will ever see them. They together with their elder brother, Muhammad, & their elder sister, Fatima, were brutally killed by the Nigerian Army at the residence of Sheikh Ibraheem #Zakzaky on 12th - 13th December, 2015.

Our Nigerian oppressors murdered our #children & burnt their dead bodies, denying us the parental rights to bury our children. We will never forget, & we will never forgive them!

Happy birthday to our beloved Twins, you showed us respect while alive & you kept your promise. God bless you!

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky
@Elbinawi

1 Share

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by Edwinmason(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2016
BAD

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by HENSEXIE(f): 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Wow!touchin
Sowie about U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ loss
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by Ausbongean: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2016
After ordering the massacres he runs to London for rest I am Christian but I hate how my fellow human being kills like fowl say no to his genocide

8 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by likila: 4:08am On Feb 07, 2016
"Vengeance is mine" says the Lord, "I shall repay".

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by chriskosherbal(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2016
So sorry

3 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by blonker1: 4:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Very painful.But our Jesus Christ comfort you.

2 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by madridguy(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Heart touching, losing 4 children just like that? May Allah SWT comfort their parent and grant their soul internal rest.

I will never blame Lt. General Y.T Burutai for the massacre, I blame the useless boys of Sheikh Al-Zakzaky confronting Army convoy and challenging them with cutlass, arrow and sort of dangerous weapons.

After the whole scene I remembered this hadith " Ladorara Wala dirara ". Islam is a perfect religion and Allah SWT warned us in Quran to always avoid " Fitnat " letting Lt. General Y.T Burutai with his convoy go would have save innocent souls.

As a Muslim, we must always avoid confrontation that will lead to fight, crisis or death. Yaa Hassan wa Hussein May your " ruhu " be line with the Ibadulahi solihin. Fihisati Rodiat, Fijananti haliyah Kutufua damiyat.

Amin.

We are Nigeria

We are Muslim not Sunni or Shia.

2 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by NakedEve: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2016
How come their bodies look burnt?
Did the Nigerian army set them on fire?

2 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by BaddieKay(f): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Birthday to them.May they continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by tyson99(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2016
people can be so mean!

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by highpriest4: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Only food wet get SAUCE lalasticlala dey chop
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by AbdulHussein: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2016
madridguy:
Heart touching, losing 4 children just like that? May Allah SWT comfort their parent and grant their soul internal rest.

I will never blame Lt. General Y.T Burutai for the massacre, I blame the useless boys of Sheikh Al-Zakzaky confronting Army convoy and challenging them with cutlass, arrow and sort of dangerous weapons.

After the whole scene I remembered this hadith " Ladorara Wala dirara ". Islam is a perfect religion and Allah SWT warned us in Quran to always avoid " Fitnat " letting Lt. General Y.T Burutai with his convoy go would have save innocent souls.

As a Muslim, we must always avoid confrontation that will lead to fight, crisis or death. Yaa Hassan wa Hussein May your " ruhu " be line with the Ibadulahi solihin. Fihisati Rodiat, Fijananti haliyah Kutufua damiyat.

Amin.

We are Nigeria

We are Muslim not Sunni or Shia.

No wonder about what u said this shows you are a puppet of Zionist

But since you said you are a muslim let me remind u a Hadith

MAN AHABBA KAUMIN HUSHIRA MA'AHUM WA MAN AHABBA AMALA QAUMIN USHIRIKA FIY AMALIHIM

Any body that loves some people they will be together in the day of judgment and any body that likes their work will also have a share in it.

How will u say u will not blame army for this??

For what religion or constitutional law say if u block road to be Massacre??

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by raker300: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Other countries use gas, water canons and rubber bullets to disperse crowds but nigeria use real bullets, grenades and fire to disperse crowds...what a shame

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by babadem2much(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2016
NakedEve:
How come their bodies look burnt?
Did the Nigerian army set them on fire?

How do they know they were the corpses of this young men? the question here is did the Arny burnt any house or set this men ablaze ? now this guys are burnt beyond recognition n DNA was not conducted to know their true identity.
so many questions without answers

I never supported what the military did but this group too should look for a worship ground and and not the federal road or public properties.

after watching the video I now
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by madridguy(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
I understand your plight Yah Ikhwani fili Islam but let be factual with each other, going by what happened in Zaria I think Al-zazaky should be charge for in-surging his followers against the Nigeria Army. We all not there in person but with the video I think the boys went too far. You cannot block high way because you're doing a program, why can't all those boys engaging war with NA channel their energy into stewardship that day for free flow of traffic. It is just unfortunate that when the offenders are suffering the righteous ones share with them.

I repeat, We are African, We are Muslim, let the Asia and the Middle-East keep their Sunni/Shia ideology to themselves, we don't want it here.

I stand by Nigeria Army.
Hubul Watoni Minali-Iman
Loving Your Country Is Part Of Iman. PBUH

AbdulHussein:

No wonder about what u said this shows you are a puppet of Zionist

But since you said you are a muslim let me remind u a Hadith

MAN AHABBA KAUMIN HUSHIRA MA'AHUM WA MAN AHABBA AMALA QAUMIN USHIRIKA FIY AMALIHIM

Any body that loves some people they will be together in the day of judgment and any body that likes their work will also have a share in it.

How will u say u will not blame army for this??

For what religion or constitutional law say if u block road to be Massacre??
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Before you attack Nigeria Army, I urge to watch the video and come back with your comment. Even the US Army will not take that shi.t, threatening Nigeria Army superior officer with Cutlass, dagger, Arrow and other deadly weapons. If the NA let it go that day without taking a drastic action you and I will call for Buratai removal for allowing some hoodlums to ridicule NA.

In Buhari Voice : No sect will ever hold our dear country on ransom again.

raker300:
Other countries use gas, water canons and rubber bullets to disperse crowds but nigeria use real bullets, grenades and fire to disperse crowds...what a shame
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by muuhaa: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
As Nigerians, we must first of all obey God, then constituted authorities. Otherwise we will have no one to blame for our actions.
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by chesterlee(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2016
madridguy:
Before you attack Nigeria Army, I urge to watch the video and come back with your comment. Even the US Army will not take that shi.t, threatening Nigeria Army superior officer with Cutlass, dagger, Arrow and other deadly weapons. If the NA let it go that day without taking a drastic action you and I will call for Buratai removal for allowing some hoodlums to ridicule NA.

In Buhari Voice : No sect will ever hold our dear country on ransom again.

Oga shut up!

So blocking the 'Almighty' COAS warrants to slaughtering over 700 people

Sometimes, I wonder if some of you zombies have any bit of conscience

4 Likes

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by ZombieNation: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
ZombieNation:

[size=18pt]Buhari you are wrong; every Nigerian deserves asylum from your tyranny [/size]

The Christians in the north east who are facing the full brunt of Boko Haram and whose suffering is a mere "embarrassment " to Buhari's gov and claims of technical victory, deserve refuge in a foreign country since Buhari is not ready, willing or capable of protecting them.

The entire Christians in Chibok whose sufferings and pleas for help in reuniting with their lost daughters deserve asylum in a country that will protect them.

The Christians in the middle belt facing daily attacks by Fulani muslims deserve asylum from Buhari's kins men.

Dr. John Dan Fulani qualifies for asylum for being persecuted in a criminal case over statements he posted on social media condemning Buhari's blind fanatic supporters.

The Shiite population who are hounded and massacred by the Nigeria govt over their religious persuasion need to seek refuge in a country that will guarantee their freedom to practice and observe their religion without fear of discrimination and persecution.

The pro Biafran separatists whose rights to peaceful agitation is guaranteed by a UN resolution deserves asylum from Buhari's cold blooded murderous regime.

Political opponents and critics of Buhari's tyrannical and despotic regime are qualified to apply for asylum in the light of Buhari's tyranny.

Niger Delta resource activists protesting the unfair exploitation of their resources at the expense of their environment need seek asylum from Buhari's tyranny for fear that they will be labelled criminals and their communities pillaged by the Nigeria security forces on the orders of the despot himself are qualified to seek asylum from the tyrant.

So Buhari, we all qualify for asylum from your tyranny.

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by Nicur: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by StevenJay01(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
I still find it hard to believe that stupid zombies could find it comfortable to justify the killings of 700 people. Its so pathetic

1 Like

Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by free13: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by ddippset(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
I just pray that this story is not true, and that that photo is not truely a photo of a result of anyone being massacred. I pray it's not true. That's all I can say.
Re: #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army by denko(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
when ur brothers burn innocent christians in dalori in bornu state u will use their image to create sensation thread. ur allah will reward u accordin to ur deed

(1) (Reply)

Major Differences Between Past Administration And This One. / Expect More Attacks On Oil Installations- NDA Spokesman, General Ben / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.