Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Deadliest Seed We Ate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deadliest Seed We Ate (684 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Boko Haram Overtakes ISIS As World’s Deadliest Terror Organisation-IndependentUK / 10 Of The Deadliest Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadliest Seed We Ate by stansaintly(m): 4:04am On Feb 07, 2016
It is never a mistake that I am a Nigerian. Truly, God didn't punish me through her. Nigeria was lovely, peaceful, caring (forgive me, I don't know if it has ever been) until the birth of our parents, our grand-parents or even our great grand-parents. Seriously, my country wouldn't have been wrecked, deserted and poisonous if not them, if not the political gladiators who always exhibit insatiable apatite for power and recognition.

They told us how other tribes sabotaged us, they fed and still feeding us poison. They have never seen any good thing from another man. They told us that other tribes are diabolical, saboteurs, lazy and a jealous set of people who notoriously crippled their youth to make themselves (the affluent) demigod.

My fellow, are we sure that the environment we are polluting today will not take its revenge on our children tomorrow? Are we sure that the poison our political elites and elders fed us with has not eaten deep into our bone marrow? Can't you see what I am seeing? Hatred has taken hold of us in the school, mosque, church and even on the nairaland.

We can only coexist when our mindset has been worked on, when we are ready to recognize the beauty that lies in a fellow’s life. Please, let us be wise. We shouldn't be racial or religious prejudice, on earth, there is only one race i.e "the human race" and only one religion "the knowledge of God", any other ideology is superstition.
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by prospero5(m): 4:08am On Feb 07, 2016
nice thread
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by Rotjijatau(m): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2016
ok
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by chriskosherbal(m): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by NOBLEstag(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2016
nice article. Foibles hinder our development as humans. Our minds are easily polluted. Without much thought, it all comes down to two things, RIGHT OR WRONG. Whatever we do afterwards is our choice.
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by Lytech(m): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2016
The acceptance of foriegn religion(christianity and islamic)is the source of our problem in this country..
The source of selfishness start from churches and mosque...
Selfishness give birth to all the problem we are facing in this country...
Quate me wrong with fact
Re: The Deadliest Seed We Ate by orisa37: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2016
This is how far we have arrived. Let's complicate this a little. Let's not replace cluelessness with "mumuism", we should wipe them both off our psyches. And so to PYO, now as coordinating Minister of this Economy, let us move Kemi Adeosun to CBN as Governor to replace Emefiele and bring back NOI as Minister of Finance. . After all we are all working for the progress and development of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Bokoharam: The Litmus Lecture / BREAKING: Ex-borno Gov. Sheriff Emerges PDP Chairman - @premiumtimesng / Biafra: Buhari Sacked Nigeria’s Media Executive For Inability To Stop Radio Biaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.