Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) (4648 Views)

4 Things That Will Make You Enjoy This Weekend More / 5 Signs That Your Daughter Will Lose Her Virginity This Valentine / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Nairaland dudes ... True or false ?

6 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by GODSBEAUTY(f): 6:35am On Feb 07, 2016
More pics ...

5 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by kwencypresh(f): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol

Sweet
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by YorubaWoman: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Pidggin(f): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Hahaha cute
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Caseless: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
God knows I prefer 'sons' more, but if I'm blessed with 'cuties' like these, I thank him.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2016
D last pic. Dem dey plait leg hair again? To be frank this is what men deserve from their wives not daughters..that's the lesson learnt. But u'll hardly find such a care-worthy tenderness among grown up women. They seem to know everything.

4 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by missvera(f): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
How nice it's going to be having a daughter doing that on you....#Lord, give me a daughter at least for the sake of my future hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Dyt(f): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Haha haha haha haha
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Not for naija men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by cococandy(f): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Is the owner of that leg in the last pic a gorilla. shocked

Love the thread. Awesome dads bonding with their kids kiss kiss kiss

The guy in a dress tho embarassed lipsrsealed
Kpele

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by lilmax(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
And give me a reasonable reason why a grown man should be wearing a dress?
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Samyj247: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2016
waoo u make me feel like getting married right away. nice pic
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by byvan03: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin grin the last pic is just...lol, very cute kiss.
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by edwife(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
lilmax:
And give me a reasonable reason why a grown man should be wearing a dress?

For fun. gringrin
Nothing serious,it's between you and your little princess. wink

Shout out to all the super daddies in the world!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Adaezeagu(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Chai! My future hubby were are thou?
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by OCTAVO: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by EfemenaXY: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Lovely thread.

The last pic though - looks painful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by sammyengr(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Chai! My future hubby were are thou?

I m here dear
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Davidovinci(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Everything was going fine.....until i saw the man wearing a female dress. Like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Adaezeagu(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
sammyengr:

I m here dear
hmmmm.......am expecting something from you this val kiss

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by PresVA: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
D last pic. Dem dey plait leg hair again? To be frank this is what men deserve from their wives not daughters..that's the lesson learnt. But u'll hardly find such a care-worthy tenderness among grown up women. They seem to know everything.
When is an average Nigerian man ever going to be appreciative of his woman?

Imagine a lovely thread showcasing love btw dads and daughters, you're already blaming women somehow!
Have you ever sat down to think what you'll do for your woman?
God help u!

16 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
PresVA:
When is an average Nigerian man ever going to be appreciative of his woman?

Imagine a lovely thread showcasing love btw dads and daughters, you're already blaming women somehow!
Have you ever sat down to think what you'll do for your woman?
God help u!
And you too. D world already has a lot in stock for them so much that they don't really know what they should be anymore. When u find a woman that deeply understand the term "womanhood", such a woman is worthy to be deeply loved.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by martyns303(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Davidovinci:
Everything was going fine.....until i saw the man wearing a female dress. Like wtf?

And am here reading ur comment like WTF, my prayer everyday is for my first child to be girl, hell! if my little goddess wants me to dress up like cinderalla, unicorn, barbie or whatever she fancy, that's what am going to fvckin do. Between my daughter's happiness and other people's opinion which do u think I'd care most about? I bet u guessed right!

9 Likes

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by iykekelvins(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cute inna funny kinda way cheesy
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by emmabest2000(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lovely thread ...

Front page pls

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Davidovinci(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
martyns303:

And am here reading ur comment like WTF, my prayer everyday is for my first child to be girl, hell! if my little goddess wants me to dress up like cinderalla, unicorn, barbie or whatever she fancy, that's what am going to fvckin do. Between my daughter's happiness and other people's opinion which do u think I'd care most about? I bet u guessed right!
And why would you daughter at such tender age, ask you to dress up like a female doll or something huh?
Why not dress her up like cinderalla instead?
See the probs with people these days z that they take everything as fun/for granted,without thinking of the repercussions. Kids born in this present generation learn fast,are more exposed and probably smarter than you think...You might just send a wrong message without knowing..all in name pleasing/loving ur kid.
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
And the mums took the pictures. cheesy Hope the dads with painted nails aren't going out....
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by sammyengr(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaezeagu:
hmmmm.......am expecting something from you this val kiss

Let's hook up dis val period den
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Plolly(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Loling Loling Lol
Re: Only Those That Has A Daughter Will Enjoy This ( Pics ) by Plolly(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Loling Loling Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Baby Named 'Lucifer' By His Parents / Nanny Or Creche: Which One Is Better? / Viral Photo - Angry Father Disciplines Daughter For Lying About Her Age & Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.