Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. (22373 Views)

Allocations In 2017 Budget Lopsided – Clark / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. / Who Doctored 2016 Budget, Mafia Or Rats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by PZIMedia(f): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
hallysonia:

Wailing on the wailers
i guess we're doing great then...

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by laprince(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Game of Blame(season 1)

Hmmmm nice one but you ended it all with the dumbest line I've ever read on this forum

Sister why

I don't believe you think her ending statement was dumb.

we all go for medical tourism out of Nigeria.
which is not healthy for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by nnachukz(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Nna, this epistle na trash. All you ipod/ipob youth do is simply to jump at any topic that aids your wailing.
Media house print news to aid its sales, supposedly frm an unknown source in the presidency.. Wat is the matter sef, that some people av made emselves an institution in budget tinkering ryt...?!
The man is useless the man is that... Fucksh*t! Ur hatred blocked sense is pathetic.
Get a grip on urself, its a long ride.
Is this all you can say to defend your god. I pity your generation. keep your advice to yourself, you need it more than I do. So get a grip of yourself first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Validated: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2016
If you still believe that this government mean anything good for Nigerians, you as dull as a Zombie and Dullard. Who are the "budget mafias"? Month before the budget was presented, Osinbajo had already revealed that the FG was spending N8 Trillions. When people started shouting and questioning how the FG was going to fund the N8T, they retracted to N6.8T. Now, again they have failed in making simple budget, they want to blame a faceless Mafia. How much has changed in the revised budget? Did the government reduce the final numbers or just spread it to other areas?
Indeed we have a presidency full of "Dullards". Blaming everyone else, except themselves.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by nnachukz(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Nna, this epistle na trash. All you ipod/ipob youth do is simply to jump at any topic that aids your wailing.
Media house print news to aid its sales, supposedly frm an unknown source in the presidency.. Wat is the matter sef, that some people av made emselves an institution in budget tinkering ryt...?!
The man is useless the man is that... Fucksh*t! Ur hatred blocked sense is pathetic.
Get a grip on urself, its a long ride.
Is this all you have to say to defend your god? I pity your generation. You are actually the one who needs to get a grip of yourself first

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by badnature: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't blame the child rapist,the ewedu eaters bring this unto their self,and for those almajiri up north incapable of reasoning! I don't think the will see any problem with it.in as much as their gods booohari is involved in it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by badnature: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
if you get looo spam cont na Jonathan cos am
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by badnature: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2016
parrrpesa yemi! osunbade !!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by litetias(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Tycoflu:
Did presidential spokespeople release anything concerning this, No. That's the problem with the media these days, this was meant to be an in-house thing and "source " is releasing vital information. Yet wailers will blame it on Buhari.
They don't take time to read something and understand the context of it before they start spewing trash.
Semi illiterates the lot of them

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by wazobiaN9(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
nnachukz:
Is this all you can say to defend your god. I pity your generation. keep your advice to yourself, you need it more than I do. So get a grip of yourself first.

That is the difference btw u and i.. I dont care abt the person ruling, i just want Nigeria to be better. GEJ/PDP had nothing to offer again.. Confirmed by the current state of the party.
Let someone else try... Stupidi.ty is wen u keep doing the same thing and you expect a change. Are you stupi.d??

APC/Buhari provided d best alternative, not the best we could wish for.

Nigeria will be great again, with or without APC. Has to be for posterity sake!

Now fu*koff. smiley
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
truthspeaks:
Me too de ask same tin

Ask amadioha,

And

Ask ifa

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by RELEASEUS: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
buzquet:
Is this Buhari dat I voted for?
Bros. You are not alone in that thought. it's what propanganda can do. It convinces one without reasoning. Just imagine spending more on a single hospital meant for the presidency that is already up to standard, while the other federal hospitals in the country languish. The painful part sef is if they have common headache they will not go to that hospital o, it's abroad they will go for treatment. You see how APC has deceived us?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Peebuddy:
Jonathan own nah the Cabal, Buhari own nah budget mafia
grin
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by RELEASEUS: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Tycoflu:
Did presidential spokespeople release anything concerning this, No. That's the problem with the media these days, this was meant to be an in-house thing and "source " is releasing vital information. Yet wailers will blame it on Buhari.
But the issue here is not who released and who did not na, address the blatant miss use of money by the APC gov you are supporting. How can one hospital gulp more funds than the entire federal hospitals in the country? I keep telling you guys to leave partisanship till campaign periods and criticize government when there is need to for just one reason: to get Nigeria working. QED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by nnachukz(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
wazobiaN9:

That is the difference btw u and i.. I dont care abt the person ruling, i just want Nigeria to be better. GEJ/PDP had nothing to offer again.. Confirmed by the current state of the party.
Let someone else try... Stupidi.ty is wen u keep doing the same thing and you expect a change. Are you stupi.d??

Now fu*koff. smiley
The calibre of people who find their way to data bundles and internet is amazing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by alexlee50: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Blame everyone else but themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
PZIMedia:
Lol.... Mafians on the budget, a cabal on the oil subsidy.
What else we got?

Barons looking for free browsing cheats. Check my signature tho' grin
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by lohresloco: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Now I know why companies ask for experience and abhor redundancy, buhari should never have been in government. he's a complete and utterly inexperienced slowpoke. No innovative-ness or sense of responsibility.
nnachukz:
When will this man become man enough to take responsibilities for wrong doings when he is clearly wrong and not blame others. Truth is, if that budget was not criticised but praised, one would have seen him dancing and taking the whole glory without bothering to tell us who prepared the budget. Even with this blame he becomes more guilty of negligence or pure incompetency. Was he not the one that authorised it. Before appending his signature, didn't he take out time to go through it or seek interpretation if there was anything he didn't understand. Even his supporters know this man is useless but sentiment won't allow them to be human instead of remaining his robots.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by FLYFIRE(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Game of Blame(season 1)

Hmmmm nice one but you ended it all with the dumbest line I've ever read on this forum

Sister why
It is only zombies & jollof rice eaters that will fault that post abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Nicur: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
hallysonia:
Mr. President, no matter what you do, wailers will talk, If u do good, dey wil talk, if u do bad, u wil be blamed, if u are rich, u wil always be their topic, if u are poor, dey wil resent you. Then why nt do what pleases average Nigeria and leave the rest to God Almighty.

May God help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by ZombieNation: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Fash20:
Yo know I'm correct your boyfriend is dumber than Buhari.

I'm not joking with you (vampire) I'm just telling you the fact.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/66663682.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by millhouse: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
buzquet:
Is this Buhari dat I voted for?
Change of orgasm

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by ladenz(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=42693567]Who are bureaucrats?[/quote

They are those people who are always borrowing crates of egg

grin grin grin
God I am so funny. I don't know how people cope with me.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by mekonglobal(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmm..what do we call this now Obviously i think, this is the 12TH season of the " Blame games movie..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by sinistermind(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2016
The rate at which the present government is pushing blames here and there, one day they'll blame my dead unknown grandparents for their failures.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Dminister(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari is a critical lair. He always blame his failure to acknowledge problems on other people and this is one of the reason there are lairs in his cabinet.
Budgeting has stages at which preparation, planning,presentation,review and prior approval take place.

In all these stages, the president give recommendation to the budgeting office which house several depts like revenue, expenditure, budget monitoring and evaluation, fiscal policy, administration and supplies, finance and accounts offices to prepare the annual budget reflecting all facets of the economy.

Those holding positions in the budget departments and offices are highly competent to allow over priced items into the budget without any of them acknowledging it.

Buhari always have his way with lies whenever he is being indicted in administrative errors emanating
From his incapacity.

This is a totalitarian government back up with lies and accusations.

Please pray for your dear country.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by misgab: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
the budget office n buhari team managing collation n scrutiny of d budget shld b sanctioned.any house u intend to build beyond 100 million na robbery
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Reference(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
'Budget Mafia'. Yet another colorful term added to the Nigerian lexicon. So who is the godfather or...capone....

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Tycoflu(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
phranseeqz:

I don't get your point though. Are you supporting things like should be kept secret?
No I'm not at all. Some civil servants made amendments to the budget for their own financial benefit and the President is about to quietly fish them out and punish them to serve as deterrent to others. He did not even make it public yet wailers are here, accusing him of blaming others.

What do wailers want self?
*in PMB's voice*.
Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Reference(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Buhari is finding it tough now. Nigeria problems are complex.
Season of confessions. Na now you know.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by Reference(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Under this structure one thing is certain. Corruption can never end. Just wasting their time in this musical chair dance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. by paschu: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Now fu*koff. smiley

If you have not deluded yourself, how come you are so extreme in condeming PDP/GEJ but at the same time cannot stand a logical criticism targeted at PMB/APC even when their mess is super glaring? Yet you keep on deceiving yourself, pretending to be a lover of Nigeria. Such a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nothing Must Happen To Kukah, ECWA Warns / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines / Lagos Issues Three-Day Removal Notice To Owners Of Illegal Structures In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.