Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? (942 Views)

Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / You Don't Tell The Dead To Pray For You. It's Necromancy. / How Exactly Is Christianity Holding Nigerians Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by geoworldedu: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Necromancy is the act of calling the spirit of the dead for guardians, protection and prediction of the future.

This thing began to bother me of recent. Necromancy was forbidden in the bible during the time of the old testament, but Jesus Christ came and claimed that through him alone we can get to the father. Now Jesus Christ is dead and we still kept on calling his name. Calling the name of Jesus for guidance, protection and vision simply amount to necromancy= calling the spirit of the dead(because Jesus Christ is dead). What is your own opinion, please?

2 Likes

Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by marvelling(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2016
geoworldedu:
Necromancy is the act of calling the spirit of the dead for guardians, protection and prediction of the future.

This thing began to bother me of recent. Necromancy was forbidden in the bible during the time of the old testament, but Jesus Christ came and claimed that through him alone we can get to the father. [b]Now Jesus Christ is dead[\b] and we still kept on calling his name. Calling the name of Jesus for guidance, protection and vision simply amount to necromancy= calling the spirit of the dead([b]because Jesus Christ is dead[\b]). What is your own opinion, please?

you gravely mistaken my friend! JESUS IS ALIVE!!! HE LIVES FOREVERMORE!
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by skywolf66(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2016
marvelling:

Have you seen him
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by marvelling(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2016
skywolf66:

Have you seen him

I don't need to see him to know that he is alive.
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by geoworldedu: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2016
marvelling:

Have you seen him before?
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by marvelling(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2016
geoworldedu:
Have you seen him before?

do I have to see him first to know that he is alive? undecided where is your faith young man?
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by orisa37: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
The answer is No.
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by geoworldedu: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
marvelling:

do I have to see him first to know that he is alive? undecided where is your faith young man?
Then one can easily agree that Tupac Shakur is still alive then because we don't need to see him to believe he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by Santi222(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jesus Christ is not dead!!!! He is alive.... This very moment, he sits at the right hand of the Father... The Living God....
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by Santi222(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jesus Christ is not dead!!!! He is alive.... This very moment, he sits at the right hand of the Father... The Living God....
OP, you cannot find Christ if you seek him this way...
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by lepasharon(f): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol OP, ur trying it.
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by geoworldedu: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Santi222:
OP, you cannot find Christ if you seek him this way...
Jesus must be having cramps right now. Lol. Since thousands of years ago, he has been sitting at the right hand of god. Abeg is he lame or what? And your god too, are you sure he isn't lame right now, because he has been sitting down on the throne for thousands of years now.
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by luvmijeje(f): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Oga, My Lord and savior resurrected the 3rd day and He lives forever.
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
luvmijeje:
Oga, My Lord and savior resurrected the 3rd day and He lives forever.
Where is he now if he actually resurrected?
Re: Is Christianity Equal To Necromancy? by geoworldedu: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
OtemAtum:

Where is he now if he actually resurrected?
He resurrected and died again like a sickle cell patient. He is still sitting on the right hand of god his father. As in...4ever like images in a photograph cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Captivity / Shocker! Prophet Buries Cow Heads, Tortoise In Church (graphic pic) / Christianity Does Not Require Good Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.