Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life (1830 Views)

Comet ISON Expected To Impact The Sun On 28 November 2013 / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / Cashless Economy: Exploring Its Impact On The Nigerian Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by pharrod(m): 2:34am On Nov 10, 2005
What have you learn from Nairaland and what impact has Nairaland created in you? rolleyes
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by pharrod(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2005
Nairaland is a very good place to be and and a nice forum ,Nairaland has made me to be looking for information anywhere and where ever i'm going everything that is going on around me is a potential headline.and Nairaland has made to learn problem shared is problem solved and it's not good for one not to seek advice when one is facing a hard times.

And my views has widen since i joined Nairaland forum .I'm information scavenger now ,i can go anywhere to keep nairaland up to date what is going on around me or what i passed through.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2005
I have learnt to be a bit more tolerant of people's opinions. For example, I can now understand why girls are desperate to be disvirgined when they are young ... I just can't accept it!
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by pie1ect(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2005
I've learnt a lot. First of all, I've just found out about MTN VTU, which is something I think I'll explore. I'm also making a few friends. This is just a great place to be.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by goodguy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2005
I have learnt that you can never convince someone by arguing with him/her.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by babycute(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2006
impact on me: i now look forward to coming online, even if its just to read replies to post from people like LAYI, SEUN, GREATPETER, HOTANGEL,TASSMAL, OCHO, PRETTYH, AND YEMSTRAND(guy impregnating cousin) hope i got that right, this site is fun, seun keep up the good work, alkdo initially i couldnt jts stand you, but u dey try, thumbs up

ive also learnt that you can never know what to do in a crazy situation until you are there or in it yourself, and that dont i repeat dont ever think somethins can never happen, men jerry springer should come pick some story lines from nairaland,
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by luridguy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2006
Seun:

I have learnt to be a bit more tolerant of people's opinions. For example, I can now understand why girls are desperate to be disvirgined when they are young , I just can't accept it!

word
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by jclord(f): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2006
Nairaland is my only opportunity to see the world through Nigerian eyes.
As a Jamaican-American this is a great opportunity to broaden my world view.
Since you have so many Christians I think Nairaland is a great place to be. I believe
Seun and the forum members are great ambassadors for Nigeria and Africa.

I am praying for God's favor for Nigeria just as I pray for Jamaica,Israel and the US.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by disney(f): 1:43am On Feb 22, 2006
O my gosh, naira land has really spiced up my internet life . lol

Good job Seun grin
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by raldsfield(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2006
I have always enjoyed discussions. Nigeria Land has giving me the opportunity to see things from other peoples eyes.

I believe that one day the opinions in the forum will improve the situations back home.

grin And when am confused i know where to share my problem. wink

N A I R A L A N D
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by Rhodalyn(f): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2006
Seun:

I have learnt to be a bit more tolerant of people's opinions. For example, I can now understand why girls are desperate to be disvirgined when they are young , I just can't accept it!
why are they desperate Seun?
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by Seun(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2006
Because they want to be free to have unrestricted sex with as many boys as possible before they finally get tied down in marriage. They want to sample cucumbers. lipsrsealed
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by abuguy64(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2006
I doubt if one can say enough about the impact of nairaland. There are just too many good things to gain. The arguments and sometimes abusive exchanges not withstanding,I wouldn't stop veiwing this site!(I have tried but just can't stay away!!?).
Nairaland has kept me abreast with happenings at home. It has shown me that quite a lot of people have gone through or are going through similar "bad" experiences. It has shown me that though we shout, scream and curse our fatherland, Nigerians still love the country oh!
It has proven to me that Nigeria has a lot of young and talented guys and gals. Abeg I don tire.
Seun,weldone for developing this site. Just keep on doing your best with a clear conscience. You can't satisfy everybody all the time,so dont try!
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by retro(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
I've learnt that most Nigerians are narrow minded. Not a lesson but still.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by nilla(f): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
A lot and I am yet to learn some more (hopefully when i have had the time to go through all the forums on this site  grin)

Anyways I am happy to know that there are still many Nigerians that have hope for Nigeria, and that makes me happy.
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by ikamefa(f): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
truly Nairaland has become an addiction i have been trying to break,i have learnt to appreciate others peoples views and comments,made a few friends, it has kept me abreast of what is happening at home cos sometimes you loose touch

what i cant stand is all the in fighting, its been fun so far, kudos to seun

Cheers guys !  cheesy
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by nilla(f): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
yup, kudos to Seun
Re: Lessons Learnt On Nairaland And Impact On Your Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
Wudup. Relaxation spot.

(1) (Reply)

97.6% Nairaland Members Never Even Read The Forum Rules When Registering! / Will You Pay N250 For A Milkshake? / ISIS Releases Video Of Paris Attackers Executing & Beheading Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.