Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' (505 Views)

Niger Delta We Are Ready For War - Militants / Niger Delta:we Are Our Own Worst Enemies! / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' by thiagocrush: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2016
If I may ask, how do the ijaws relate to the efiks, ibbibios, annangs, and other igbo speaking tribes in SS? Is it by customs, blood, tradition? Please i need answers

Its a very short and simple question
Re: Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' by EteEdoho: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Don't mind them
Re: Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' by thiagocrush: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
See them avoiding this question like zika virus.

CC: TonyeBarcanista , enahi, edcure, truckpusher. I deliberately left dearpreye outta this because i have known him to be a brother and therefore cant be said to be a propagandist.

Ugomba ur attention is needed pls, these nairaland ijaw warriors must be told the painful truth.

Everytime it is igbo, igbo, igbo ahan cant these apc hags give us a break for once!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' by thiagocrush: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Oh you guys can't talk anymore, what connection do you have with the ethnic groups in your so called SS? how ijaw take be ibibio brother, hw ijaw take be efik brother?

i need answers biko
Re: Ijaws And Their So Called 'we The Niger Delta' 'we The South South' by thiagocrush: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

#nigeriansarenotcriminals : Buhari Is Not Wrong In Calling Nigeria’s Criminals / EFCC Declares Ex-militant Tompolo Wanted Over N34bn Fraud / 11 Contractors Collected N4bn Without Going To Site – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.