Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

#iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! (367 Views)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! by 9jaclicktivist: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Late Fela Anikulapo Kuti once sang "My People are Useless, my People are Senseless, my People are Indiscipline ".
A statement made by Gen. Muhammadu Buhari as military head of state to Nigerians way back in the 80s.
Today, Just 30 years later as Civilian President he his making the same mistake. He still insisted that his citizens are Impatient and Criminal in nature.
My Question to the President of the Criminal Citizens is that.
What can we do to become Saint like him since he is the only Saint among 170 millions Nigerians?

It has been noted that the president speaks alot from the bottom of his heart but he has to check the weight of what his coming out of his mouth most atimes, the international world might misquote his " some Nigerians are criminal to Every Nigerians are criminal" the same way am doing now.

1 Like

Re: #iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! by ExpertNosa(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2016
speechless
Re: #iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! by Mynd44: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Please give me a link to where the president called Nigerians criminals.
Re: #iamnigeriannotcriminal Saint Buhari, Back To You! by dleksy(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2016
He doesn't mean it, he talked wholeheartedly

(1) (Reply)

Shiite Massacre Update From Kaduna Convict Prison / Col. Adegbe Denies Saying Nigeria Will Burn If He Opens Up, Demands Apology / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Fighters, Kill Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.