Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Was Lampards Goal A Fluke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Was Lampards Goal A Fluke (3047 Views)

Osimhen No Fluke, Says Siasia / Was Bernard Bulbwa's Goal A Fluke? / Gerrard Leaving Liverpool! A Repeat Of Lampards Heroics At City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
I think its a fluke
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2006
The biggest fluke of the season.
He was attempting to cross the ball back to the danger area and he got lucky.
Barcelona was grossly unlucky today as they did enough to win the match.

Messi has to be the most talented teenage footballer in the solar system.
I have heard people say Rooney is fearless but i think Messi is FEARSOME.
The way he kept nut-meggin Chelsea's defence in Ashley Cole and Michael Essien was a joy to watch.
Barca have made things difficult for themselves now but they should grab 6 points from their next 2 matches.

Chelsea made what would have been a great spectacle a disgrace.
Drogba and many other players kept diving and causing chaos.
Barca wanted to play, Chelski wanted to cause confusion.
Deco, Messi and Gudjohnsen gave their best.

Who said Dinho is finished as a player?
He made Boulahrouz look like a nursery school defender.
Dinho shimmied THE CANNIBAL in the most audacious move of the night to set up Eidur for the 2nd goal.
If u take out the rugby moves and bookings, i think the match lived up to its billing in thje skills and stealth displayed.

Jose's comments after the game is even more hilarious.
He wishes to be like Frank Rijkaard because Barca is untouchable.
I think Jose has made himself the superstar everyone wants to watch in Chelsea.
A match with such an array of world-class stars should have fans wanting to hear from the players but thats not the case.
Every living soul @ Camp Nou wants to hear from Mourinho and he never disappoints.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2006
I think u re saying nonsense. Just hear urself

drogba was diving
and started bleeding abi? Plss spare me and face the fact
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by PDF: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2006
It was a superb but unintended goal - a fluke.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2006
@ Tosinadeda,

Drogba dived and got his nose bruised.
U must have listened to a radio commentary and not watch the match per se.
Where did u watch ur match? Radio LAGOS i guess.
U schmuk!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2006
U re so blinded with hatred that u disgust me and sound stupid.

I think u shld open a new thread 2 know the opinion of realistic and sensible nairalanders on the diving issue
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
If u feel disgusted pls eat a fat diiick.
U should be more disgusted in ur foolish comments and misguided orientation.
U remind me of a chronic case of someone suffering from brain damage.
Get a SHRINK or just get a DOG.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2006
The words of a looser
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2006
tosinadeda:

The words of a looser

Oh my God.
Just when i thought u have improved from ur grammatical bomb-shells u launched a missile.
Words of a looser or a loser?
I think u need to go back to the nearest kindergarten school.
Money spent on ur education seems to be a waste. grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2006
U seem 2 av a good vocab of words. But dnt u think ur vocab of words wld av been better if they werent all insults?
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2006
Thank U.
The best piece u have said all night.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by wormedup(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2006
@jackal
you make of laugh.You said dinho made a mess of khalid all of yesterday?Ha! Lamps was diving too,i guess? I know you are beat up about the outcome of the game, but you don't have to be so unrealistic. Wat else was wrong with chelsea? As nothin can be wrong with barca. Cheers
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by twinstaiye(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2006
Chelski are beginning to put disgrace into this game. Their manner and conduct yesterday leave so many thing to be desired. I mean, it is not a matter of winning at all times, and I hasten to add that, it is high time some coach are told in plain language that they should mind the way they conduct themselves when trying to justify the millions spent in hiring them. Even before the match, Mourinho has started complaining that the referee will refer in barca favour, thereby putting so many pressure on the referee during the match.
And did anyone see the way Mourinho jubilates when the equaliser came, it shows a man that is there to prove one thing - that barca cannot beat his team. What he doesnt know is that a team that cannot play to Barca standard can make mesh of a bigger team than chelski on a good day not to talk of a chelski team with array of stars who are playing boring football.
My grouse is, mourinho should limit his loud mouth, did anyone see Rijkaard complain about the referee conduct when he was going to play chelski at sandford bridge? No. His utterances add confusion to the conduct of the referee yesterday, so much so that the referee is practically doing bis bidding so that mourinho comments at the end of the match will not be like he did two years ago agains Andre Frisk. The fact that the referee stopped the match even before the end of the bazaar 6 minutes added time point to the fact that he was doing mourinho's bidding. It is a shame.
Lastly, this shows that chelski is not a better team despite their array of stars compare to Barcelona, I think chelski deserve a better coach than that loud mouthed Mourinho.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by justkunmi(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2006
i'v never seen a goal as unintentional as that, so flukish
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2006
Bloody and unrealistic haters
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Mustay(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2006
u've gotta give kudos 2 us cos it aint easy playing at the nou camp-dint u hear the crowd? they made so much noise
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2006
@twinstaiye

u mean u wrote that epistle2 justify ur obviously wrong feelings.

Cos every normal person who watched the match without sentiments,wouldnt have said the rubbish u just said.

Chelsea got 4 out of 6pts and all u can conclude is that they are not better! Pls spear me that
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by twinstaiye(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2006
Whatever! that is my feelings, and please don't say it is wrong. In any case, you chelcheat, I mean chelski fans are all like your loud mouth Manager, Mourinho - Una get mouth well well.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2006
@ twinstaiye,
Don't mind that wimp called Tosinadeda.
He seems to talk from his loud ass.
I told him Chelsea's tactics of disrupting the flow of the game was appaling.

Arsenal played with Barca last year and there was no bad blood.
The game was played with good spirit from both teams and we all enjoyed the game.
Chelsea was just being awful with Drogba diving and exaggerating any minimal contact.
It was totally uncalled for----------U don't win european champions league in such manner.

Mourinho named Eidur Gudjohnsen a diver and i was happy the guy let his football did the talking.
Chelsea has simply forgotten the 2 sides can still meet @ the latter stages of this same competition where they might still have to go to camp nou.
Drogba, Carvalho and Jose Mourinho were a big disgrace to English football with the manner they portrayed themselves last night.
SHAME ON CHELSEA.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2006
Dnt get it twisted am not a blue.am a gunner.
@jackal
na wa o,i bin don free u with ur opinion.why mention my name again
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by ayinla2005: 11:46am On Nov 01, 2006
NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY UNA ,LEARN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT IN GOOD FAITH.U ARE A LOSER UP CHELSEA !!! UP BLUES !!!. I SAW RIJKAARD CRYING WHAT A PITY ,SORRY TO ALL LOSERS IN THE HOUSE grin grin grin
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2006
Chelsea didn't win the match, did they?
So who are the losers?
Its a pity u dont even know the difference btw a draw and a win.
Fuckin soccer-illiterate!!!!!!!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2006
Dnt play smart
it was played home and away,
And the rest is history
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2006
Then T cool as a Gooner you should be appaled with the way Chelski displayed yesterday. I was so disgusted, Italian teams play "the Win at all cost" game as well, but Chelsea are really a dirty team.

Champions they are, but even Champions have pride. Porto won the CL under Maureen, but everyone hated that team and only add their win as a fluke or footnote in UEFA history. Low and behold the same coach is at Chelsea, with the same results.

What i witnessed yesterday was not football , but a disgrace tongue, both from the Chelsea and barca players, but the Chelsea players were an embarrasment tongue, especially Drogba (with or with out his goal) Only Maka had a real sense of playing his normal role. Essien will kill someone one day , and marquez should have smashed his balls tongue, and i am a proud african, so i have no ulterior motive to hate him.

Basically for all the high drama, yesterdays game can only be compared to Portugal vs Holland, which was a farce or as Jose would say[b] "a bit of theater".[/b]

I have checked everywhere and apart from the Chesea websites and blogs, no other footie website or newspaper or sports blog from any team has anything good to say about the conduct of the Russians and their portugese coach. NONE!!

Liverpool can be a boring team, but look at their game against Milan in the final, Now that is football, not the trash we were all served yesterday tongue, at the Bar where i watched the match, some chelsea supporters were actually pissed of at the antics of Drogba and Robben, they were happy with the draw and screamed the house down when Drogs equalised, but they were not to impressed with the way the game panned out.

Below i will give some views from sources on how the match was seen by neutrals, also i will add some from Chelsea blogs so as to show the difference.

Believe me, it would be a pity to football if this chelsea team playing the way they are, win the Euro CL, same as when Greece won the Euros, Porto won the CL, and the boring Brazilian USA 94 team won the World cup. A very sad sad day for football cry cry cry

P.S. Lamps goal was intended, we should all give recognition to a beautiful piece of skill by Fat Frank, if that was Rooney, Henry or Dinho we would not be having this discussion. I don't like fat frank, but at least i will acknowledge a beautiful goal when i see one cool My views anyway.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by tosinadeda: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2006
@loyika
u didnt even comment on the topic
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Hugoboi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
Look!! nobody needs an oracle to be told that Lampard's goal was the greatest flukie of all time.I've seen a loot of flukes and i assure u this takes the beat.his celebration was kinda quieter than usual cuz he knew it wasnt supposed to come frm some one like him.the game was more of an individual show of skill withj Gudjonsen,Deco and the wonder boy Messi toppin the billin.I aint lost faith in Barca.for Bremen,it just might be too early to celebrate!!!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2006
Tosin cool

And i say this with all due respect, what does PS mean, or did you not read my post till the end Ok then go back and read it again, and this time read it to the end.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Hugoboi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
It takes a world class player to ridicule another wold class player.I admire {or ratha used to admire} Ashley Cole but all it took was a lil under 45mins for Messi to take him to the cleaners.Khalid Boularhouz??, and wat about him??he only seems to sit atop his ass against Dinho.lookin for cheap popularity if u ask me, fact is if u aint gud enuf ,u simply aint gud enuf!!
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by loyika(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2006
Oga Hugoboi cool

Don't get to carried away, Barca were as much at fault as Chelsea for that rubbish spectacle of a game, even your captain Carlos Puyol said as much, but he said Chelsea started it and the Barca players followed suit, as they did not want to be bullied.

If you think Bremen wil be very easy, you will be quite mistaken. Barca are their own worst enemies, they are always over cocky, and i can tell you, sometimes cockiness does not always pay in footie.

You all are in a dilenma, you have to, and i mean "HAVE TO" beat bremen to stand any chance of advancing, cause Chelsea are under no obligation to play a fully strong squad against bremen in the last game, so a draw does not help you guys one bit, and a loss would be nothing more than a disgrace.

You should look for a witch doctor to try and cure Etoo, cause you guys will not win the CL with your front line, Messi or no Messi!?

Once again, sentiments asides people Lampards goal was not a fluke, Did he expect it to go in NO!! even he would admit that, but he meant the kick, please watch it again, he meant it, and it payed off (he would have been expecting valdes to push it over the bar, and valdes would have been expecting it to sail over). Let us not deprive him of that. Will he score another goal like that, I trully doubt it, but like i said if it was dinho or henry or rooney that scored that goal, we would not be having this convo. So lets give Lamps credit for a stupendous goal. Nice one Fat Frank cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Jackal(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
Lampard did not intend to score.
He only wanted to loft the ball to the far post for any of his team-mates to nod the ball in BUT he got lucky.
His attempt to lob the back into the danger area should be applauded but the goal itself was a big fluke.

Barcelona really did miss Samuel Etoo.
Gudjohnsen is a different player from Etoo.
Samuel Etoo runs into space with progressive runs and latches on to through passes from Messi and Dinho.
Eidur runs towards the on-coming team-mates instead of running towards opponents goal to score.

I saw some Barca moves that would have led to goals easily if Etoo boy was on the pitch but there was no goal poacher in Barca's team all night.
Gudjohnsen's goal was a masterpiece from the Dinho as he made it very easy for Eidur to just tap in.
I have to say Leo Messi should be given the young player of the year award with his display last night.
British press always say ROONEY is fearless but i think MESSI is fearsome.
His natural ability to take a defence as mean as Chelsea's is breath-taking. He is also a master of one-touch football and he mesmerised me all night with the deftest of touches and change of paces.

Barca should qualify if they can beat Weder Bremen and Sofia Levski.
Mourinho played dirty all night and Chelsea was a big disgrace to England with their nasty attitude of diving.
Drogba was so irritating with his "notice me" countenance he was trying to put on.
Jose Mourinho should be fined for his theatrics and loose statements he always utter.
Saying Rijkaard is lucky to have a team like Barca-----What does that mean?
Trying to say Barcelona gets favours from UEFA referees and stuffs.
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Grizzly(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
Just listen to your selves,
About thread ( if goal was a fluke, ) well i dont know what to think,
If lampard intended a pass, then it was a bad pass because it was short and it actually curled into that goal,
whats the big deal anyway, ? fluke or no, it was a goal, and a beauty at that. there are so many fluke goals anyway.
About the rough play, i'm not saying anything. they both deserved what they got. Barcelona are always stirring up shiiit b4 any game against chelsea, saying all sorts of crap,
i wouldnt be surprised if mourinho told them to play like that, angry
I'm bidding on bremen pippin their spanish ass!! enuf of this nonsense,
lets play football and stop the theatrics, cool
Re: Was Lampards Goal A Fluke by Gbaby: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
I think Eto is best Barca player. i pray he recover quickly. Lampard goal wasn't a fluke as u ppl thought. he remind of Kanu, Arsenal VS Chelsea, 3-2. I think chelsea deserve the draw. Up chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bet9ja Whatsapp Grp / Yaya Toure Is African Footballer Of The Year 2013 / Wins In A Row In 2 Days With Oyapredict. Join Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.