Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife (1340 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Obasanjo Prostrating For The Ooni Of Ife Surfaces Again (Photos) / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by adexdon(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbo has reacted to former president Olusegun prostrating to the Ooni of Ife at his palace in Ile Ife He wrote on Facebook***

The OKIKIOLAKAN’s avuncular gesture of humility devoid of his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a sui generis Heirophantic mission….I wish this Ooni well and may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good health,peace profound,intrepidity,mental and spiritual discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent flambeau….God bless the Ooni….Do you understand him?
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
H
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by doyinisaac(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
English language is for communication,if people cannot understand your grammar then you are not communicating but you are just a source of comic relief...the man grammar is like comedy,you will laugh when you hear his speech...
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by adexdon(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
English language is for communication,if people cannot understand your grammar then you are not communicating but you are just a source of comic relief...the man grammar is like comedy,you will laugh when you hear his speech...

tru talk
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by Bugatie(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
adexdon:
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbo has reacted to former president Olusegun prostrating to the Ooni of Ife at his palace in Ile Ife He wrote on Facebook***

The OKIKIOLAKAN’s avuncular gesture of humility devoid of his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a sui generis Heirophantic mission….I wish this Ooni well and may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good health,peace profound,intrepidity,mental and spiritual discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent flambeau….God bless the Ooni….Do you understand him?

My own grammer,

Kualubsjj hisbhavmsk puyopuyo maalepaale huohuo Hiohiohio gouju mouju kpoloo Ooni grin grin

Don't ask me what I wrote up there

1 Like

Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by adexdon(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bugatie:

My own grammer,

Kualubsjj hisbhavmsk puyopuyo maalepaale huohuo Hiohiohio gouju mouju kpoloo Ooni grin grin

Don't ask me what I wrote up there

OK sir
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by Flexherbal(m): 3:31am On Feb 18, 2016
A king is more powerful than a political president
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by wallex1983(m): 3:35am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm beginning to understand this man's language.
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by adexdon(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
wallex1983:
I'm beginning to understand this man's language.

how guy
Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by skademzy(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2016
You asked if we understood him? How will I when he didn't communicate? cheesy... Even soyinka won't disturb my thought this much.

1 Like

Re: SEE Patrick Obahiagbon’s Reaction To Obasanjo Prostrating For Ooni Of Ife by jamace(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg bro Patrick, use your grammar save our falling Naira, you hear. Na beg I de beg you. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo to President Buhari - Begin anti-graft war with yourself / PENGASSAN Shuts Another Agency In Petroleum / OMG: See What Obasanjo Was Caught Doing With Patience(goodluck Wife) At Ebonyi S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.