Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test (1908 Views)

WAEC Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply / 2016 Waec Recruitment For Assistant Examination Officers: / Waec Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by GentleNaaz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
I didnt apply for WAEC recruitment last year, because i ws still serving (NYSC) dn. I need the address of d test venue in Owerri, Imo state. Honestly i want to gatecrash during the test grin
If u knw d venue in Owerri, Imo state or its environs, kindly reply.
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by Valmesk(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
The hustle is real,i doubt they will welcome gatecrashers but find out and try,any if you have not registered for graduate internship scheme under Federal Ministry of Finance,do it now because jobfair coming up very soon nationwide,the site is www.gisurep.gov.ng
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by gungab(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Valmesk:
The hustle is real,i doubt they will welcome gatecrashers but find out and try,any if you have not registered for graduate internship scheme under Federal Ministry of Finance,do it now because jobfair coming up very soon nationwide,the site is www.gisurep.gov.ng
thanks bro for this great info i pray may God nlarge your coast.pls i registerd yesterday and was given beneficiary code and i choose 3 states please how do i continue from there.thanks....................akinwandegabriel@yahoo.com for any possible assistance
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by Valmesk(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
gungab:

thanks bro for this great info i pray may God nlarge your coast.pls i registerd yesterday and was given beneficiary code and i choose 3 states please how do i continue from there.thanks....................akinwandegabriel@yahoo.com for any possible assistance
You will be invited for a jobfair interview by GIS where various participating firms will interview you until you get the one that suits you,more still start making research of participating firms in your State also visit the GIS page on nairaland to get the full gist.
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by Abirisegun(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Valmesk:
You will be invited for a jobfair interview by GIS where various participating firms will interview you until you get the one that suits you,more still start making research of participating firms in your State also visit the GIS page on nairaland to get the full gist.

I have been trying to register but not successful, I will continue to try again. please here is my mail for any assistance. I need job too. Me thinking of Gatecrashing the Waec stuff too in Ibadan
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Valmesk:
Must someone have to register with a desktop, i cant register with my phone? Please what is the reason?
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by Valmesk(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Djblinkz:

Must someone have to register with a desktop, i cant register with my phone? Please what is the reason?
pls use a desktop
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by gungab(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Valmesk:
thanks sir for you brotherly and timely response...GGMUB
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by hajjisemiu: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thanks!!!
Re: Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test by GentleNaaz(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
I need venue of the waec test center i owerri

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Jobs In Ilorin / Frefa Investment Company Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.