Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished (2059 Views)

Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by rooftech: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
SENATE COMMITTEE ON THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ORDERS JONATHANS HOUSE DEMOLISHED

freereporters.info/president-buhari-begins-short-vacation/

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by Karlovich: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lies
Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by sammyj: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm. We need more details from a more reliable source !!!
Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by kilokeys(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Africa...

Why not confiscate, redesign and use for something better.

Must we destroy?

So if i were a floor in one of the skyscrapers of the world.. Na so dem go use caterpillar commot the floor.. Smh
Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by annexworld(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmnn
Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by shizzy7(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
And dieziani's own too.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by shizzy7(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
kilokeys:
Africa...

Why not confiscate, redesign and use for something better.

Must we destroy?

So if i were a floor in one of the skyscrapers of the world.. Na so dem go use caterpillar commot the floor.. Smh
I think they violated Abuja's masterplan. Those structures are In a location that is not meant for buildings..
The buildings are in maitama and dino said the land is for "green area".

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Remind me to quote you whenever i need answers that are true and concise , I am sure if the source wasn't so sketchy some buffons will already be here to shout marginalization and witch hunting

grin grin
shizzy7:
I think they violated Abuja's masterplan. Those structures are In a location that is not meant for buildings..
The buildings are in maitama and dino said the land is for "green area".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by shizzy7(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
Remind me to quote you whenever i need answers that are true and concise , I am sure if the source wasn't so sketchy some buffons will already be here to shout marginalization and witch hunting

grin grin
aaww thanks.. even with the explanation. some will still call it marginalization but I hope the demolition will take effect because in this country we have a rule for the rich and a separate rule for the poor. You should also keep your oil for me I will buy it when oil price becomes $200..

2 Likes

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by DaBullIT(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
shizzy7:
aaww thanks.. even with the explanation. some will still call it marginalization but I hope the demolition will take effect because in this country we have a rule for the rich and a separate rule for the poor. You should also keep your oil for me I will buy it when oil price becomes $200..

So sweet and mature thanks

If it's still available your gonna have it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Jonathan's House To Be Demolished by henryutd(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
I need a night of rest there before the demolition please. Just a night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alamieseighya To Resurrect On 28th Easter - Alams Is Coming Back / Hilarious! PDP Vs APC Government (photo) / SCOAN Collapse: NUPENG, NLC Uphold It Was A Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.