Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) (1902 Views)

If You Remember This Cartoon And Your Not Married By Now-... / How Many Of Us Remember Doing This (pic) / How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Purerealist: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those of us that weren't born with a silver spoon would remember doing this when we were young.

Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not only when we were young, even adults still do it
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Purerealist: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
Not only when we were young, even adults still do it

Really? What a shame.
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na im sure pass..

It'll atleast take you to where they sent you..
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by vault(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
it ha helped the feet a lot grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Zambux(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol.... Reminiscing junior secondary harsh life, sotee I dey use nylon boarding life sure pass sha
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Zambux(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol.... Reminiscing junior secondary harsh life, sotee I dey use nylon...... boarding life sure pass sha
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by cure4diabetes: 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
God bless u my brother for reminding me of dere. Hmmmnnn touch times never last...
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by 0nyegame(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
i did it and i can't deny it
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by kalebsky: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
I didnt
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by captainmuyi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sure did it alot when broke
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai those day wen my mum go give me #10 naira to and repair my silipers I go, go find nail.
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by iykekelvins(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boys use this method they save #30 then cool
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by baba11(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hahaha....
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Aromas: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Purerealist:

Really? What a shame.
What is shame in it, go your village and see how it runs like a latest fash grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Purerealist: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Aromas:

What is shame in it, go your village and see how it runs like a latest fash grin

That one na lie bro
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by smsshola(m): 3:00am On Feb 09, 2016
All I can say is hmmm...those days. I know some ppu ar going tru this pain now may the lord change their story too in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by judey1992(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2016
[i][/i] it was usually employed in emergency cases. The most painful na wen u go done repair the first and e come cut again, and d rubber come short.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by yapapa: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Zambux:
Lol.... Reminiscing junior secondary harsh life, sotee I dey use nylon...... boarding life sure pass sha
hot mama...je ka collabo
Re: How Many Of You Remember Doing This? (pic) by Elparaiso(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
judey1992:
[i][/i] it was usually employed in emergency cases. The most painful na wen u go done repair the first and e come cut again, and d rubber come short.
Guy, Yan them the koko.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures That Will Make Ur Day / Has Joke Section Been Matched With Romance Section?? / If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.