Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited (1701 Views)

Auto Spray Painter At Weststar Vehicle Care Limited / Weststar Vehicle Care Limited Jobs (4 Positions) / Weststar Vehicle Care Limited Vacancies (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited by Bekeey: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit® Antiseptic Liquid, Carat® Medicated Soap, Safecut® Aftershave and Dayspring® Liquid Detergent amongst other brands.

Electrical / Mechanical /Pneumatic Technician

Key Responsibilities

Responsible for all mechanical & pneumatic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
Responsible for all electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
Assist in other engineering related matters.
Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.

Key Behavioral Competencies

Good Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Pneumatic Systems.
Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
A good level of computer literacy.
Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Quality Focus
Applicant must be resident in Ibadan

Requirements

Qualification: B.Tech/HND Electrical Electronics
Required Age: 30 -35 years
Years of Experience: 3-5years.

Method of Application

Interested candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to Job@saroafrica.com.ng

Curriculum Vitae Excel Format
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address.

Note: Any curriculum vitae not sent in this format will be disregarded.
(You can send the email yourself or use the Apply Now button below)
Re: Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited by budymore18: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
I received email and phone call this afternoon that I was shortlisted for test, on 12/02/16 by 9am. Who else received such invitation?
Re: Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited by Bekeey: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
budymore18:
I received email and phone call this afternoon that I was shortlisted for test, on 12/02/16 by 9am. Who else received such invitation?
I have not my broda. where do u stay Ibadan? nd what position do applied for?
Re: Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited by budymore18: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2016
I applied for Electrical Technician.
Re: Vacancy At Sarolife Care Limited by Bekeey: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
budymore18:
I applied for Electrical Technician.
Hw wz d tex?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Personnel / UK Firm Seek Highly Skilled, Productive And Honest Virtual Assist. N40k /mnth / A Firm In Abuja Is In Need Of A Customer Service Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.