Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) (748 Views)

Check Out Rap Cover To Cobhams' '' One Hit'' Song By Punchline / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: TJAN Ft. Ycee – Meji (prod. By Cobhams) / The Man Who Taught Cobhams Asuquo How To Play The Keyboard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
When a musical genius likeCobhams Asuquowakes up in the wee hour of the day to create a song for you and hits you up on social media- who are you to pass on such an opportunity?
This is what happened when Cobhams tweeted that he woke up and created a song forDavidoand theHKNsinger acknowledged with ‘I’m ready boss’.
Cobhams is signed to Sony ATV( Sony Publishing) as a song writer while Davido recently inked a record deal with Sony Entertainment. Read below
Cc. Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala and Mynd44

Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
How can a blind person tweet
Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by Inkredible(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zceesneh:
sad
How can a lame person walk? Yet they can travel to wherever they want?

Smh for you. Use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by ShakurM(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Zceesneh:
He has a wife and I'm sure he would have assistants. Watch Project Fame this year
Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by martyns303(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are those his words or an aide or wife?
Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
that's the Nigerian spirit

We got each others back.
Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by Djicemob: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
The legendary cobhams creating a song for davido? With his(davido) sore throat voice? undecided
Re: Cobhams Woke Up With Something Special For Davido (read) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Eyaah I never knew this man was blind one thing I know is that Davido is gon' do it again cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Exposed..... / Ace Dj Hacker Jp Birthday Blast Mix Hosted By Deejay Taila / A Beautiful Song By My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.