Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Did The Priest Lied? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did The Priest Lied? (812 Views)

The Priest And The Police / Have You Seen The Priest’s Cock? / Did The Priest Lie ? (joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did The Priest Lied? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Did the priest lie?? A distinguished young woman on a flight from Ireland asked the Priest beside her: "Father, may I ask a favor?"
Priest: "Of course. What may I do for you?
Woman: "Well, I bought an expensive woman's electronic hair dryer for my mother's birthday that is unopened and well over the Customs limits, and I'm afraid they'll confiscate it. Is there any way you could carry it through Customs for me........... Under your robe perhaps?"
Priest: "I would love to help you, dear, but I must warn you I will not lie."
Woman: "With your honest face, Father, no one will question you."
When they got to Customs, she let the priest go ahead of her.
Custom Officer: "Father, do you have anything to declare?"
Priest: "From the top of my head down to my waist, I have nothing to declare. "
The official thought this answer strange.
Custom Officer: "And what do you have to declare from your waist to the floor?"
Priest: "I have a marvelous instrument designed to be used on a woman, but which is to date,unused."
Custom Officer: (Roaring with laughter, said) "Go ahead Father." Next!
Did the priest lie?
Re: Did The Priest Lied? by abuaoyen(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow.... Luv how he technically answered the question. By the way he didn't lie

1 Like

Re: Did The Priest Lied? by illicit(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2016
he didnt, he was just being ambiguous

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Advice, Who Got The Right Escape Plan: / Will You Let Your Child Attend This Scool (pics) / God Warned Us About APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.