Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt (6932 Views)

Tokunbo 2015 Toyota 4Runner Limited / Pimped Matte Black Honda Accord For 490k oooooo!!! / Bought "Tear Rubber" Clean 2012 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED... Asking Price: ₦9.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by earthrealm(m): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
wow, dude, long time
no dey see ur brake light again on the 4runner forum.
you hv really moved on ..from 08 to 2010...n then 2015?.
the 2014 upwards model are a lot finer than the 2010 to 2013 runners.

was the matte black paint job done in nigeria?........diy?
if not diy,,, where, how much?
amazing modded 2014+ runners

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by sawyerrola(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
earthrealm:
wow, dude, long time
no dey see ur brake light again on the 4runner forum.
you hv really moved on ..from 08 to 2010...n then 2015?.
the 2014 upwards model are a lot finer than the 2010 to 2013 runners.

was the matte black paint job done in nigeria?........diy?
if not diy,,, where, how much?
amazing modded 2014+ runners

Hey Boss......wow...been forever...
omo i dey come t4r once a once. been busy with a lot of projects. this 2010 was my recent project.
matte black was done in my house. fully DIY (infact DIM (did-it-myself) lol). ive got a 100l air comp that takes care of all my spray jobs.

i even gave out two cans of the matte black paint with this sale. bonus offer for the buyer.

yeah i hope to start another t4r project soon. i hope to even open a custom mod garage here in port harcourt soon.

how you doing? you still dey this we side of the country?

abeg send me your num on 08023178009

lovely halo rings on these your photos. reminds me of my first pair of orange halos on my 08

cheers man.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by earthrealm(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
yes boss, will give you a shout out within the wk.
another pics of the legends, modded 4th vs 5th gens grin

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by chiteny(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can't believe I am seeing this thread only now.

I am very sorry my Oga. na children story and senseless PDP/APC childish talks wey full Nairaland make me no dey visit like before.

How have you been all this while with the family?

So true true these beautiful clean beasts are being sold?

I am team 4runner any day. I still dey cruise my own.
Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by calculusx(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
chiteny:
( )

Spot on oga chiteny. Team 4-Runner all the way. Sold mine to a Chinese man who bought it @ Tokunbo Price. Hard to let go but the price was mouth watering grin
Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
Seriously I don't know how long it will take me to come up with the money to get this kind of 4runner... But I must confess positivity in my life.. .by God's grace.. .i must buy a very good 4runner in my life very soon.. ..excatly this type.. .
I must say this is the first time I'll see a 4 runner and fall in love with it..
I wish I could just drive such for a day just to tap into the blessing.. .the car looks really 'courageous'.. . sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by sawyerrola(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Kaydeexotic:
Seriously I don't know how long it will take me to come up with the money to get this kind of 4runner... But I must confess positivity in my life.. .by God's grace.. .i must buy a very good 4runner in my life very soon.. ..excatly this type.. .
I must say this is the first time I'll see a 4 runner and fall in love with it..
I wish I could just drive such for a day just to tap into the blessing.. .the car looks really 'courageous'.. . sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

you definitely will own one soon. it always starts with the passion. trust me, you are almost there.

thanks for your good words. i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by Kaydeexotic(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Even years after this car has been sold.. I still come here weekly to pray to God to enable me buy a much recent 4runner with a touch of class like this... cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by calculusx(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2020
Kaydeexotic:
Even years after this car has been sold.. I still come here weekly to pray to God to enable me buy a much recent 4runner with a touch of class like this... cry cry cry

May your prayer be answered IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!! Matte Black Registered 2010 4runner Limited For Sale In Port Harcourt by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2020
calculusx:

May your prayer be answered IJN. Amen

Amen.. thanks sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Honda Crv With Leather Interior: N3.4m / NEAT And Clean Golf 3 Air Condition.(toks) 08169446319 / Toyota Corolla 1.6si 93model For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.