Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (39125 Views)

Live From Anambra State........read More / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by ukandi1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
adonbilivit:
if u want to type ewoo u don't have to separate the letters. the way u wrote it makes it look like English...as tho u are irritated. as in "ewww". u are welcome

U must be a scrabble champion
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by brownjulie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
adonbilivit:
if u want to type ewoo u don't have to separate the letters. the way u wrote it makes it look like English...as tho u are irritated. as in "ewww". u are welcome
[/s] ok
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by DonBenergy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
RIP to him, hope his pple will show up on time or else he turns to cadava.
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by Bizinton: 1:16am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by DedeNkem: 3:01am On Feb 08, 2016
People should be carrying their IDs with them!
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Masudoyindamola:
Ooh God help this man
Good day to every one I hereby uses this medium to use my
impacted learned knowledge to tutor interested soul nationwide
using whatsapp medium giving instructions pictorial information
video formats and giving practice question with your scheduled
time.. It's really going to help you out I have six month to impact
knowledge into interested ones.. A demo is going to Commerce
once you show interest and thus subscription goes on monthly.. I
want to use this available six month of mine to impact knowledge
into others
WhatsApp :::08158102280
HTML
CSS
QBASIC
JAVA
Sql
I wonder the kind of knowledge you wanna impact with this type of English. I think you actually needs this knowledge more
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by 3moses: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
yeee...it's like I know this guy... he lives in Ado Ekiti
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by musa76: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Masudoyindamola:
Ooh God help this man
Good day to every one I hereby uses this medium to use my
impacted learned knowledge to tutor interested soul nationwide
using whatsapp medium giving instructions pictorial information
video formats and giving practice question with your scheduled
time.. It's really going to help you out I have six month to impact
knowledge into interested ones.. A demo is going to Commerce
once you show interest and thus subscription goes on monthly.. I
want to use this available six month of mine to impact knowledge
into others
WhatsApp :::08158102280
HTML
CSS
QBASIC
JAVA
Sql

Hmmmmmm
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by musa76: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2016
I hope the Police will do their job
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by Hotvita: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
This reminds everyone to have an ID whenever you are using the public transport or a car that doesn't belong to you. May he rest in perfect peace, Amen!
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by Psoul(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Why do you post a picture of a bloody man who is unconscious without his name.

Shebi we be IFA or Amadioha wey dey know everyone

I had wanted to call u "mumu", but thank God someone else has called u dat. Next time when u see a post try to understand it before responding. Am very allergic to ppl like u.
Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by emmabest2000(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Why do you post a picture of a bloody man who is unconscious without his name.

Shebi we be IFA or Amadioha wey dey know everyone

Na Hausa dude be dat . See his face

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra by Masudoyindamola: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
megrimor:
I wonder the kind of knowledge you wanna impact with this type of English. I think you actually needs this knowledge more
can you point out the grammatical lapses sir you seem foolish here... Why using wanna you pisd me out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today / Five Years From Now, Where Do You See Yourself? / NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.