Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? (1221 Views)

Sold: 2007 Mazda CX-9 (3 Rolls Suv) For N2m / Sold: Tokunbo First Body 2001 Lexus RX300 SUV For N1.750m (lagos) / SOLD! SOLD! Tokunbo Lexus RX300 aka Toyota Harrier SUV For Sale, Lagos, 1.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okay so since I can't find a Land rover Defender 110, I am grudgingly casting a wider net to include early MY Japanese SUVs and extended cab pickup trucks.

This vehicle will only get used for 2 to 3 weeks twice or thrice a year when I come home so I'm not looking to tie up millions on a depreciating asset that's not being utilized. I've set a budget hovering around N500k.

Please let me know if you have something like that which may fit the following purpose.

Early model Japanese SUV or truck. Trooper, Rodeo, Passport, Montero, Hilux, etc
In good mechanical driving condition.
Budget is around N500k but can add more for the right specimen .
Must be delivered to and pass a safety/general inspection by Gazzuzz (for a Lagos purchase).
Please don't make me ask for details like pictures, paperwork status, etc
Please email me via the Nairaland email system.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by mayor2013: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Okay so since I can't find a Land rover Defender 100, I am grudgingly casting a wider net to include early MY Japanese SUVs and extended cab pickup trucks.

This vehicle will only get used for 2 to 3 weeks twice or thrice a year when I come home so I'm not looking to tie up millions on a depreciating asset that's not being utilized. I've set a budget hovering around N500k.

Please let me know if you have something like that which may fit the following purpose.

Early model Japanese SUV or truck. Trooper, Rodeo, Passport, Montero, Hilux, etc
Budget is around N500k but can add more for the right specimen.
Must be delivered to and pass a safety/general inspection by Gazzuzz.

Thanks.

This is a tight one. Most of the mentioned trucks are poorly maintained by Nigerians. Also trying to get a naija used does not make it any better. For your budget I can confidently tell you that you are gonna get but with cumbersome of faults on each an every one
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
mayor2013:

This is a tight one. Most of the mentioned trucks are poorly maintained by Nigerians. Also trying to get a naija used does not make it any better. For your budget I can confidently tell you that you are gonna get but with cumbersome of faults on each an every one

That's where Mr. Gazzuzz comes in.

I don't need to impress anyone. I just need him to test to make sure that the vehicle is mechanical sound. I'll bring whatever original part needed from here.

PS: I know the budget is tight but sometimes you are in the right place and in the right time and I'm willing to go higher if something worthy comes up.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by agarawu23(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning egun

This your budget sha cheesy

My dad is a car dealer in Ibadan though we don't sell Nigeria used BUT if you go pay me 5% make I help u inform am if he can get for u luckily. grin

. (26years in the line).

Make we seal the deal?
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2016
agarawu23:
Good morning egun

This your budget sha cheesy

My dad is a car dealer in Ibadan though we don't sell Nigeria used BUT if you go pay me 5% make I help u inform am if he can get for u luckily. grin

You know need Mr Gazzuzz if he get for u cos he knows cars that are OK mechanically. (26years in the line).

Make we seal the deal?

why you wan spoil my market? angry
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by agarawu23(m): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

why you wan spoil my market? angry
haaa
Oga abeg no vex

I don't know "GazzuzZ" is a moniker here o. I thought egun was just making joke with that.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by amiskurie(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Okay so since I can't find a Land rover Defender 110, I am grudgingly casting a wider net to include early MY Japanese SUVs and extended cab pickup trucks.

Budget is around N500k but can add more for the right specimen.
Must be delivered to and pass a safety/general inspection by Gazzuzz.

Thanks.
Invest in property I wants to sell,not costly.Mr from ikirun.

It's 5 nos of uncomplited room and parlor self contain
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2016
amiskurie:

Gbishaun!!! shocked
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by amiskurie(m): 9:30am On Feb 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Gbishaun!!! shocked
Lol... I don see am too.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
amiskurie:

Thanks for the offer but I already have land investment.

Good luck on the sale.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 28, 2016
amiskurie:

I was in Ikirun last week.

I went to see the old Cooperative Bank building where I grew up.

It's now Skye Bank and it's sad to see it closed due to robbery.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 28, 2016
In Ibadan now and still actively looking.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by amiskurie(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I was in Ikirun last week.

I went to see the old Cooperative Bank building where I grew up.

It's now Skye Bank and it's sad to see it closed due to robbery.

The last time I was there was like 14yrs ago during a burial. Bad!
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
amiskurie:

The last time I was there was like 14yrs ago during a burial. Bad!

Last time I was there until last week was in 1977.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by amiskurie(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
EgunMogaji:

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by ricki: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
there is a guy here on naira.... selling a mistibushi 4x4 pickup but he refused to pick my call because i hide my number. the ad is in the auto section.
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by ricki: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

agbalagba

ehn i was a nipper then
Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
ricki:

agbalagba

ehn i was a nipper then

grin

No worries, Omode oni agba londa

Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
mayor2013:

You were absolutely correct, even at twice my budget.

But refurbishing Matilda to how she's supposed to be, mechanically ONLY, has been fun.

When I went to change oil at a Total station, no less, not even at a Kazeems, the "Engineer" there changed only the oil and said that the filter didn't need to be changed shocked

Gazzuzz and co, you guys must be making money hands over fist from folks looking for proper repairs.

Re: Do You Have A Truck/suv For Sale? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is not mine but another one that I saw on the road with the same Lower Control Ball issue.

(1) (Reply)

Ford Escape 2002 (barely 3 Months Nigerian Used) / Pristine Clean Toyota Highlander 2009 model for 4.7m / SOLD! Registered 2011 Toyota Landcruiser Prado TX-L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.