Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. (2043 Views)

This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / This Snake Was Killed In Our Farm Today (photo And Video) / Pic: See Big Snake That Was Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by spyglaxx: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
It happened at Igbara odo ekiti. It lasted for only two hours before it was all sold out with pepper soup.

Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by HungerBAD: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Serpents getting killed on a Sunday.

First was in Abuja, and then this in Ekiti, not a coincidence prayers pushed them out to be killed on a Sunday.

Shows there is a God in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by spyglaxx: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
cc lalasticala

Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by Chibabi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
#
Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by Princychris(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
See meat shocked
Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by akunjohn(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dis snake tin dey always give me d creep angry ,na so I go dey luk down on top bed nw like say na sambisa i dey.

1 Like

Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by MrBONE2(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
spyglaxx:
cc lalasticala
See meat ,That was Pepper soup and Bebercue things on point.yuam yaum! grin
Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by spyglaxx: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
hahaaa ha
Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by Aimwest(m): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2016
This one fit kill person o apart from biting.
Re: pic: see the mammoth python that was killed today. by ephemm(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Serpents getting killed on a Sunday.

First was in Abuja, and then this in Ekiti, not a coincidence prayers pushed them out to be killed on a Sunday.

Shows there is a God in heaven.

What has killing snakes got to do with "Sunday", "prayer" & "God in heaven"?

That animal is just another part of the ecosystem where U belong.

don't be an easy prey for "scam pastors".

Read ur bible, "U shall trample on serpents and scorpion..."

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Group For Farmers In Eastern Nigeria / FARMERS IN ONDO State,,lets Meet Here / Free Broiler Starter Feed Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.