Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch (22169 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Photo: When Aregbesola Finally Pays Your Salaries After Three Years. / Governor Ortom Unable To Pay Salaries After Borrowing N60 Billion In 7 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by babadem2much(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
When i called him a Yahoo Governor, the wailers cried.

When i asked why does a Governor go on a project inspection in the Night, the wailers called me names.

When i asked why should a Bus Driver be a Governor, i was told "GOD PUT OYEL FOR HIM HEAD"

Now he is the first Governor to stoop this low.

Putting money into the poor civil servant's account, making them dance Awilo and buying food stuff on Credit, only to discover the money in their accounts have done a "BOJU BOJU"

Governor Fayose Please Change.

The BOJU BOJU got me laughing I swear u be Barry boy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by blazers007: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
The people's gov...lol

An all time low 4rm any politician; a Local Govt Chairman shld not even do dat... So nauseating.

I don't pity Ekiti pple one bit, as pple deserve d kind of leader they get...

By d time d juju with which dis fraud uses to shove
down stomach infrastructure down d throat of Ekiti pple clears ehn, he wld av given them another Fayose in 2018.

The question is, will Ekiti ever knw more infrastructural development under Fayose and his cronies? Time will tell.

Aregbesola and Fayose are a disgrace to d pple of d West.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by babadem2much(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Guys in this forum be hailing him.... The Peoples Governor

see swagger
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by erico2k2(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

950million debt deductions! What did fayemi use all these money for? Only god knows the amount of debt aregbesola is piling up for the next governor of osun state
And People from that state will still come here and shout IBORI.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Do some people still take Fayose serious.
Ekiti is actually getting what she deserves.
Life's choice.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2016
Aregbese doing construction works yet paying half salaries. This man has single-handedly finished APC in Osun. Omisore surely loading.

DaBullIT:
Mumu person

Aregbe is not owing anyone one year's salary if he was , i am sure Osun will be at war right now

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by frisky2good(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2016
The last time Osun workers tried to protest area boys from nowhere attacked them.

onatisi:
Did u just say 12 calendar month salaries?
What the hell are the ppl keeping silent for? No protests! They are just sitting like dummies waiting for the governor to pay them when he comfortable
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Caseless: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2016
anonimi:

Why are you justifying something that is thoroughly bad?
Why
Do you think our fellow citizens will be crossing the desert and floating in the Mediterranean Sea in their attempt to be economic migrants whom Buhari called CRIMINALS if they owe ANY small part of their salaries?
Do you
the criminals in pdp you'be been supporting in the last 16 years(that's if you are old enough to know what politics is in the years under review) are the ones to blame.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2016
frisky2good:
The last time Osun workers tried to protest area boys from nowhere attacked them.

But that shouldn't deter them from continually protesting ,the issue with Nigerians is that we are selfish individuals ,the Arab spring was successful because the ppl refused to yeild despite the fact that many of them were killed,those miscreants that attacked the workers are not larger in number than the workers.
Secondly,Nigerians wont protest wholeheartedly without been financially induced ,if those workers had been given money to stage those protests believe me they will still have gone on with their protest regardless of any thug attack.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Tomoarika(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
janvier27:
A bank has no right to unilaterally debit a customer's account in this manner or to reverse an entry even if the entry was made in error. For those that already relied on their balance and withdrew money, nobody can rightly reclaim from them.

I'm surprised no one has picked on this very important fact. The customer must authorise such reversals.If na me I go just sue the bank for damages.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by seunswift(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2016
hmmmmm..... sighing, when will nigerians become wise
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by shamecurls(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2016
likila:
apc has no shame!
they cannot call the equally shameless aregberascal of osun to order.
the state of osun is now owing many civil servants one-year salaries.

put maggi and salt....

1 year salary! shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by shamecurls(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2016
What you get when u trade your votes for rice and chicken

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by banmee(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, I'm yet to be surprised when you'll stop displaying this foolish attitude of yours on this forum.

You go up and down, left, right and centre, posting silly pictures that say absolutely nothing but tell you know nothing.

That's how you asked me for proof of evidence when I said PdP accused PMB/APC of being behind the BBOG campaign, after I provided you with evidence, you still were too smart to even swallow your narrow mindedness.

Dude, there's a time for fun, and there's a time to play
, with you, it seem the latter is what you'll so good at. Please learn to read properly and criticize constructively and stop showing everybody that you are someone who can't comprehend simple English.

Thank you!.
Dude, the bold statement makes no sense. Isn't fun and play the same thing?
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

950million debt deductions! What did fayemi use all these money for? Only god knows the amount of debt aregbesola is piling up for the next governor of osun state
so fayose is free to play d blame game.....if buhari blame GEJ.....everybody will start shouting
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Image123(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Eeyah o masse oh. And we will collection stamp duty N50 for credit and N50 for Fayose withdrawal, then N50 again if Fayose pay. Wetin consign us?
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by MabraO: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2016
No single wailers re blaming ifayosefor wot he did but u see d same sets of idiotts blame buhari for any of their misfortunes
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by onatisi(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2016
lustychima:
so fayose is free to play d blame game.....if buhari blame GEJ.....everybody will start shouting
Pls how many times has fayose complained about the financial atrocities of fayemi compared to buhari and apc that complains everyday and everything? Apc blames everything on gej from the weather,soil,even if they would have blamed gej for the global oil price slump if they had the chance. Read the article very well and see that fayose isn't even complaining but just stating the reason why the allocation is low.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Oh so it makes sense to you now that he's still blaming Fayemi after how long but if they say same about hero Jonathan, it's nonsense.
thank u
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by mentorandfriend(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, I'm yet to be surprised when you'll stop displaying this foolish attitude of yours on this forum.

You go up and down, left, right and centre, posting silly pictures that say absolutely nothing but tell you know nothing.

That's how you asked me for proof of evidence when I said PdP accused PMB/APC of being behind the BBOG campaign, after I provided you with evidence, you still were too smart to even swallow your narrow mindedness.

Dude, there's a time for fun, and there's a time to play, with you, it seem the latter is what you'll so good at. Please learn to read properly and criticize constructively and stop showing everybody that you are someone who can't comprehend simple English.

Thank you!.

You took the mofo out intelligently. Everyone is sick and tired of his hopeless, meaningless pictures on this forum that adds nothing to an intelligent argument.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by darelar(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Well am not surprise for his action at all. After all Dickson of Bayelsa did same to Bayelsa workers during December period. Many wemt to bank and found no money in their account. Only for bankers to tell them that they should come back once they get another alert but for the previous one, they should forget it. Many were yet to collect November, December and January in Bayelsa while some is December and January. But some LG workers is almost a year. Like Ogbia, Yenagoa, southern Ijaw, Ekeremoh etc
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by EmeritusMbaM: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

This is the same jobless hypocrite that curse PMB here daily but hailing Fayose for same blame game. Hypocrisy flows in your blood.
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

Pls how many times has fayose complained about the financial atrocities of fayemi compared to buhari and apc that complains everyday and everything? Apc blames everything on gej from the weather,soil,even if they would have blamed gej for the global oil price slump if they had the chance. Read the article very well and see that fayose isn't even complaining but just stating the reason why the allocation is low.
so it's now a matter of how many times?.......smh
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
lustychima:
so it's now a matter of how many times?.......smh
Yes it is . I know by Tuesday morning Nigerians are waiting for another blame it on gej excuse from the federal government and Lair Mohammed .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by anonimi: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Caseless:
the criminals in pdp you'be been supporting in the last 16 years(that's if you are old enough to know what politics is in the years under review) are the ones to blame.

Criminals like these ones abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Obasanjo shared $74million Halliburton bribe, Okiro Panel says: • OBJ also pocketed another $5 million with PDP • Interim Panel report disappeared in Aso Rock
MAY 18, 2010

President Olusegun Obasanjo, who led Nigeria from 1999-2000, during which time he swore to fight corruption in the country, obtained considerable helpings of the infamous Haliburton bribe money, the Special Investigation Panel headed by Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, has declared in an interim report.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

[img]http://ourcountryspresident.files./2009/05/halliburton-logo-big.gif[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by aloaye11: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2016
so him fit complain about a past govt? he should keep quiet ,work the n not talk
Re: Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch by Tsongz(f): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Who is this inglorious imp?
. U no tell me say e pain u like this. The grammar wey he get from English mini. Puaaaaaah!!! Oya be candid d dictionary u dey use na which version. KING JAMES VERSION. #KLAXON MUTANT#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye / Niger Delta Militants Regroup, Appraise Attack Plan / Labour Presents New Minimum Wage Demand Above The N56,000 Earlier Proposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.