Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Open Letter To All Chelsea Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Open Letter To All Chelsea Fans (601 Views)

Chelsea Fans Tell Antonio Conte Which Formation He Should Use Against Barcelona / Chelsea Fans When Man United Scored Against Hull City Today / An Important Question For Chelsea Fans!? the mourinhos conundrum. to stay/leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Chelsea Fans by Obama9ja(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Sept 20 2009- Micheal Owen scored for Manchester United in the sixth minute of stoppage against Manchester City to make it 4-3.... Chelsea fans called it robbing.

Jan 16th 2016 - John Terry scored in the 7th minute of stoppage time for chelsea to make it 3 - 3 Against Everton .... Man Utd fans - silent, Chelsea Fans we played very well to deserve a draw.

Feb 5th 2012 - Howard Webb gave Manchester United two deserved penalties as the comeback to draw Chelsea 3-3 at Stamford bridge... Chelsea fans - Howard Webb is Manchester United referee, he was paid to do so....

31st Oct. 2012 - Lee Mason gave chelsea 2 penalties one being a stoppage time penalty to make it 3-3 which chelsea later went on to win the match 5-4 during extra time (League Cup round of 16 match). - Man Utd fans - we accept the loose in Good Faith, Chelsea fans - we showed them we can win the match..

28th Oct 2012 - Manchester United beat chelsea 3-2 at Stamford bridge with Chelsea reduced to 9 men.
We all know Ivanovic deserves the red card because he is the last man standing and bringing down Ashley Young who is on the run, Before you flog me for defending Torres red card, remember his being sent off for a second yellow card, kindly go to YouTube to watch the match again, his first yellow card was a challenge on Evans, and before his second yellow card, he should have been being sent off with a straight red for a hard tackle on Tom Clervley and he was fortunate to escape... The only mistake is that when Torres was booked the second time for diving It suppose to be a free kick against Johnny Evans. - Man Utd fans, we happy we won the match, chelsea fans, they robbed us.

19th Sept 2015 - Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-0, with Gabriel Paulista and Santi Carzola sent off.. Arsenal fans - No problem, Chelsea Fans - we showed them we can play..

I am not writing all these because I am a Manchester United fan, I just writing it because I am a football fan, I want to stop the impression that Nigeria fans carry about that their club is being robbed in a match, especially Chelsea fans(I have to address them personally because I am tired of their headaches).
For me I don't believe in robbing I believe that when the referee descension seems to be against you, it is just a mistake because with the way football is being run nowadays, it is hard for people to fix match, remember Former FIFA President was charged for corruption upon his status and caliber in the game,

If you still believe that football matches are fixed then you would forgotten what happened to Juventus about 10 years ago...

#Obama9jaOpinon.....
Re: Open Letter To All Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
who you don help?

(1) (Reply)

Man U Fan Kills Four / Chelsea Fc 09/10 / Football Community - The Things You'll Never Know About Football, Now You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.