Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel (4163 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / Urgent Vacancy In A 3 Star Hotel In Ikorodu / Massive Recruitment At 3-star Hotel In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Our client, a new 3 star hotel loated in lagos is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the following positions:

1. Waiters (Restaurant)
2. Barmen
3. Cooks (continental and local dishes)
4. Technician/Electricians
5. Experienced laundry men able to operate industrial washers
6. Housekeepers
7. Gym attendant

Remuneration and working conditions for the listed positions are very attractive and successful candidates will be required to resume immediatly.

interested persons with good experience in the hospitality industry should forward their applications or CVs to shoregatehotels at gmail dot com

Kindly forward to persons that might need the job. cc: unoma, Lallastica
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2016
These vacancies are still open hence, people can still apply. You can also pass the message across to anyone you know who could be interested in the job. Kindly send in your CV with the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
For those that have sent in their CVs, you will be contacted before Wed 17th of February 2016. If you are selected, you will be required to resume job as soon as possible. More CVs are still welcomed
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Any Experienced laundry men able to operate industrial washers and Cooks should send in their CVs

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by afox1988: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have forwarded my CV with the post of gym attendance.... Mr.kelechi just called me...I hope u av seen my application in mail.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
afox1988:
I have forwarded my CV with the post of gym attendance.... Mr.kelechi just called me...I hope u av seen my application in mail.
Yes Dav i have seen it. You will be contacted as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by ekoyo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
kcee07:
Yes Dav i have seen it. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
IS DERE NO VACANCY FOR HOTEL MANAGER
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by ekoyo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
PLS CAN I APPLY FOR MANAGERIAL POSITION?
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
ekoyo:
IS DERE NO VACANCY FOR HOTEL MANAGER

We advertised for that earlier here and i just concluded with their interview today and sending the successful list to my client right away.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by mayomi2000: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
thanks for the post pls cn cm in person
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by uchebest2006(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Where is the Location of the hotel?
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Rachie83: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have sent my cv for the position of a waiter but yet to see any acknowledgement message.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by udysweet(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Non for a front office personnel?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Xjack04(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Location please
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by waylz(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2016
kcee07:
Any Experienced laundry men able to operate industrial washers and Cooks should send in their CVs
boss, what is the location please. I know a very good cook that would like to apply for this position
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2016
waylz:
boss, what is the location please. I know a very good cook that would like to apply for this position

Location is Ikeja, GRA to be precise
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2016
Rachie83:
I have sent my cv for the position of a waiter but yet to see any acknowledgement message.

I have seen it. You will be contacted soon
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by HisMajesty1(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2016
I just sent my CV for House Keeper position. Please have you seen it?
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yet to see any CV for Laundryman position. Anyone?
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Also Housekeeper(Supervisor) and Food and Beverage(Supervisor) positions are still open. Requirement: 3 years experience in same role or similar role
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by ccchris(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
I sent mine for Gym attendant,yet to get any response
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by bhemby: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls do they hve accomdotion for their staff for sometime cos am comin frm Ibadan .I received their call today to cme for interview tomorrw .I only hve problem wit accomodation now
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Rachie83: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have recieved the invite for the interview slated tommorow please who knows the closest bus-stop? (Venue: Dragnet Solutions Limited, Shippers Towers 4 Otunba Ayodele Soyode Lane, Apapa, Lagos)
DRAGNET SOLUTIONS.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by waylz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
kcee07:

Location is Ikeja, GRA to be precise
thanks boss
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
The following vacancies are still open. Note: Send in your CVs only if you have experience in the Hospitality industry.

1. House Keepers
2. Laundry Men
3. Cooks(local and continental dishes)
4. waiters/waitress

5. Housekeeping Supervisor(with Experience)
6. Food and Beverage Supervisor

Please send in your CV to shoregatehotels@gmail.com if you meet the requirement.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Valclint(m): 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
am i late in applying?
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
kcee07:
The following vacancies are still open. Note: Send in your CVs only if you have experience in the Hospitality industry.

1. House Keepers
2. Laundry Men
3. Cooks(local and continental dishes)
4. waiters/waitress

5. Housekeeping Supervisor(with Experience)
6. Food and Beverage Supervisor

Please send in your CV to shoregatehotels@gmail.com if you meet the requirement.

I just sent in my CV. I have about 2 years experience in laundry field
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

I just sent in my CV. I have about 2 years experience in laundry field

@Jadonjack, I can only see Account officer/Cleaning supervisor as your only experience. Need someone who can operate industrial washing machine and handle laundry procedures.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
kcee07:

@Jadonjack, I can only see Account officer/Cleaning supervisor as your only experience. Need someone who can operate industrial washing machine and handle laundry procedures.

Yes I can sir. I spent most of my work hours in the laundry factory supervising the job done. I can operate many of the industrial laundry machines

Thank you sir
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kcee07: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Jadonjack:

Yes I can sir. I spent most of my work hours in the laundry factory supervising the job done. I can operate many of the industrial laundry machines

Thank you sir

Then, it should be indicated on your CV and not the Account officer thing am seeing. Maybe you review your Cv and resend to me
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
kcee07:

Then, it should be indicated on your CV and not the Account officer thing am seeing. Maybe you review your Cv and resend to me

Okay sir, I will do that just now. Thank you sir.
Re: Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel by kellysam(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is there any vacancy?... Can I still apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’re Not Committed To First Class Graduate Trainees, Others – Chevron (pix) / Alan & Grant Graduate Trainee Program 2019 / PLEASE HELP. HOW I RAN INTO DEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.