₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,095,143 members, 4,530,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 October 2018 at 07:14 PM

Write To Earn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write To Earn (4746 Views)

If You Had An Opportunity To Write To Your Future Self, What Would You Write? / Write To Earn / Write To Win N250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
Yes that's article writing. call or text mail to 07033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13
Learn 13 ways you can make money from writing call or WhatsApp me on 07033875827 to get this report now " 13 ways to make money from writing "
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 10:49am On Jan 14
There are over 13 ways to make money from writing from the comfort of your house and just from your phone or internet connection and laptop.

Get the 15 page PDF report now call or WhatsApp 07033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 8:45am On Jan 19
Thank God it's Friday...TGIF

Today alone, I have decided to do something spectacular this 20page PDF report on 13 ways to earn writing Online ordinarily going for #2000

Will be given out to you today at just #499 ( Four hundred and ninety nine Naira) only if you are interested today...

Next week it will sell on Amazon for $3.99

Go ahead and make transfer of # 499 to Emmanuel Ayeni
Guaranty Trust Bank
Text/Whatsapp payment details, name and email address to me on 07033875827

You will receive the e-book of the book by mail after your payment has been confirmed

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 3 books. Contact him to speak at your seminars, trainings or conferences at +2347033875827
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:09am On Jan 20
It's been a great and busy day... a new report Write To Earn: 13 Ways to make money Writing online was delivered today.

Thanks everyone who showed great interest and for those who got a copy.

I appreciate your patience and interest in the Write to Earn Report, the ebook has been delivered to your mail box.

Kindly let me know should there be difficultly encountered in downloading your book.

For those who missed yesterday's #499 TGIF offer, the 28page report that shows you 13 Ways to make money Writing Online will be available throughout today Saturday for #750 Naira only..

Tomorrow it will go on to #1000 before selling at #2000 from next week.

It will also be on Amazon for $3.99 from next week God willing.
=====!!!!!>
Here is how to get your own copy delivered to your mail box...

Go ahead and make a transfer of #750 to

Emmanuel Ayeni
Guaranty Trust Bank

You will receive the e-copy of the book by mail after your payment has been confirmed

Thanks,

Emmanuel Ayeni

PS. Let's help as many people that need to make money from writing online, share or spread the word
Re: Write To Earn by Mjsod: 8:30am On Jan 20
I do write to earn, you can mail me at ogunleye.mj@gmail.com for better conversation.

1 Like

Re: Write To Earn by Sandra23(f): 9:02am On Jan 20
Chioma has decided to wait till her wedding night in a week but finds out her she’s pregnant even before the wedding day.. �

http://sandracreates.blogspot.com/2018/01/but-im-not_18.html

New short story as e dey hot. ��

1 Like

Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23
How To Write a Book in 3hours...

#DearWriter

Many will never write their books in their life time because they never get about to taking action on it.

Don't let that be you.

I once worked on a book for about 7 years.

Yet, I wrote another one recently in about 4 hours staying up through the night like someone in a trance.

Writing a great book is a lot of work but that which becomes easier with proper planning.

It all depends on the type of book you are working on and the tools you use.

I have made my phone an asset, especially the cloud storage, notes or writing tools like google keeps and evernote.

Writing your book is all a matter of strategy and the pace you choose.

You can record your book. I know people who got their books written by dictating or creating voice notes on their phones.

You can blog your book, writing quality posts on your subject niche for 30days is far good good enough material for your book.

Pace your self. Plan, execute and make it happen.

You will love my 28page Instructive and straight to the point ebook,Write to Earn...

I wrote #WriteToEarn for you to help you grow your earnings not only from your books but also from your writing gift.

I also share other great possibilities that can be within your reach when you take action and get a copy of Write to earn.

Write To Earn: 13 Ways to Make Money (50k -100k writing online) is fast selling and currently selling at # 1000

Kindly Go-ahead and pay the sum of N1000 to

Guaranty Trust Bank
Account name: Emmanuel Ayeni
Account number: 0049694795

You will receive an E-copy of the book immediately by mail after your payment has been confirmed.

Cheers to More impact and income,

Emmanuel Ayeni

Re: Write To Earn by Sandra23(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03
Sandra23:
Chioma has decided to wait till her wedding night in a week but finds out her she’s pregnant even before the wedding day.. �

http://sandracreates.blogspot.com/2018/01/but-im-not_18.html

New short story as e dey hot. ��

Read the new episode on ‘But I’m not’
Chioma is celibate yet pregnant

http://sandracreates.blogspot.com/2018/02/but-im-not.html
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 6:13am On Feb 09
Sandra23:

Read the new episode on ‘But I’m not’
Chioma is celibate yet pregnant

http://sandracreates.blogspot.com/2018/02/but-im-not.html
Interesting and compelling theme. Well done Sandra23.

Have you explored all avenues to making money from your story yet?
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 6:14am On Feb 09
Mjsod:
I do write to earn, you can mail me at ogunleye.mj@gmail.com for better conversation.

Nice one. How many ways do you write to earn?
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19
*IF YOU WERE BROKE IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT BUT IF YOU STAY BROKE IN THIS INTERNET AGE, THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, BECAUSE IT IS YOUR FAULT...*

*GOODNEWS!! YOU CAN CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW BY GETTING MY NEW BOOK "WRITE TO EARN: 13 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WRITING ONLINE, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE #50,000 TO #100,000 EVERY MONTH JUST WRITING ONLINE FROM YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP GET THIS 28PAGE EBOOK NOW!*

*IT TAKES YOU BY THE HAND AND SHOWS YOU 13SURE-FIRE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY ONLINE EVEN IF YOU CAN'T WRITE*

*GET YOUR COPY NOW FOR JUST #1000 ONLY THE PRICE WILL GO UP TO N3000 IN THE NEXT 24HOURS...SIMPLY MAKE PAYMENT OF N1000 ONLY TO*

*GUARANTY TRUST BANK EMMANUEL AYENI 0049694795, THEN SMS NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PAYMENT DETAILS TO +2347033875827 TO RECEIVE YOUR COPY BY MAIL AFTER CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT.*

*YOU NOW HAVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STORY WILL YOU TAKE ACTION? OR WATCH IT GO AWAY FOREVER*
Re: Write To Earn by itsandi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19
Interesting... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05
Welcome to Week 10 of 52..

One key thing that will change your life is taking prompt massive action.

The more you wait to take a decision the easier it is to sweep it under the carpet of doubt, procrastination and indecision.

You may have many books, many of us buy many books that we have not read yet.

Do you have plans to read them, do you have plans to share and apply what you learn ?

Many never plan to attend trainings online or offline and the few who do apply less than 10% of what was learnt if applied at all.

Information you do not use will not help you

Knowledge you do not apply cannot empower you.

Our goals should not just be to learn, we must go on to applying.

We must make the knowledge ours and grow in wisdom always through massive action.

We most times plan and plan.. But do we follow through 120 percent..?

When you plan and do not apply you are like the hunter who keeps aiming and never takes that necessary shot at Success.

Remember, Strategy is nothing without execution.

Prompt Massive Action is Great advantage for you. Do it Now

Keep Rising To greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RISETOGREATNESS

PS. You can now get my book Write To Earn:13 Ways To Make Money Writing for N3000

Simply transfer N3000 to
GTB
Emmanuel Ayeni

Send your email address and Payment details to +2347033875827 by SMS or WhatsApp for validation then wait for your ebook in the mail. It's that simple!

PSS. Write To Earn:13 Ways To Make Money Writing will be on Amazon Kindle this week, all sales so far has been here on facebook..

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

A copy now sells for N3000.

Get your copy right now
Re: Write To Earn by tripleasyndicat(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05
Contact me on 08037932807 or tripleasyndicate@gmail.com for your writing works.
Re: Write To Earn by Sandra23(f): 11:58pm On May 20
Emmandus:
Interesting and compelling theme. Well done Sandra23.

Have you explored all avenues to making money from your story yet?

Open to optionsss. Why not let me know
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10
Hello Sandra , some of the ways to monetize are using platforms like steemit, adsense, and even amazon kdp to monetize your writing.
Do well to get my book Write To Earn to learn details shared on options that are open to you as a Writer

Sandra23:

Open to optionsss. Why not let me know
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10
Welcome to Week 28 of 52...

Use Gratitude.

We are really past the middle of the year, It is in good place to be grateful to God for the precious gift of life.

While you might have read many posts on crushing your goals and working hard on your unrealised goals, I aim to stress our need for more gratitude.

I have gone through a couple of exercises but none has been of greater blessing to me and people around me than constant Gratitude and appreciation to God for all things.

We all can use more gratitude today and always.

Gratitude is the channel through which all great things flow towards us.

Gratitude is a river flowing with much goodness, through the past, present into the future.

Gratitude is God's life line reserved but always open for intimate interactions.

Gratitude propels, recalibrates and recenters.

Everything in the Universe stands in harmony with the law of gratitude .

The Attitude of Gratitude will take you to greater altitudes.

Stay grateful.

Keep Rising to Greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#Gratitude

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 4 books already published on Amazon. Contact him to speak at your seminars, training or conferences at +2347033875827

PSS. Write To Earn:13 Sure Ways To Make Serious Money Writing Online is now available on Amazon Kindle
You can get a copy by payment of N3000 to GTB 0049694795, send email* name* and payment details to +2347033875837 after payment to receive your ebook on confirmation of payment.

Let's connect on Instagram www.instagram.com/emmanuelayeni_inspires
Re: Write To Earn by Emmandus(m): 7:34am On Jul 15
I Might Be Speaking in Your Area This Week...

I have about 2-3 speaking engagements this week. ( My goal is to have 3-5 every week... smiley )

It was great speaking at Merit Toastmasters Club , Grange Academy , Ikeja GRA Lagos, on Thursday.

I enacted a role play session to teach another dimension of the persuasive selling process: selling through cold calls, I will bring you more helpful tips on this later.

I look forward to speaking on Monday 16th July 2018 at the Annual National Young People's Conference, a Youth Empowerment Summit holding at Ronik Polytechnic Ejigbo, Lagos, during a week-long Conference.

I will be speaking on Capacity Building Platforms by 9am

If you stay around here, It will be a pleasure connecting with you.

It will be a great privilege to also be teaching at the Foundation of Faith Class, a summer class for all Teenagers at RCCG Lagos Province 5 on Wednesday 18th July by 9am. A great sponsor has bought 30 copies of my book Bright Ideas that will be given out to 30 young people here.

If you have teenagers around kindly let them attend this faith based empowerment programmed.

It's great being here. I have been offline for about 2 days due to my smart phone that's being fixed and busy schedules. I hope to be back fully on all social media channels during the week due to work and my focus on my speaking roles this week.

I am currently honoring more invitations to speak and it will be great speaking at your event or to your own people too. Do let me know if you will like me to bring my trainings to your church,mosques, NGOs or youth groups.

Happy Sunday and Keep rising to greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

NOTE: Make Money and Make Meaning !

If you want to make more money from your skills, you need to get my new Ebook today.

'Money Making Skills' takes you by the hand while showing you the 5 Life changing money making Skills that will make you income and impact today and always.

It sells for a measly N1000 ( cheaper than a box of Pizza wink ) only so that everyone can afford it or gift it out to others who need to be empowered around you.

To order a copy make a transfer of N1000 to GTB: 0049694795 then send name and email to 07033875827

Simply SMS/Call 07033875827 for all enquiries

� ��������� . ... .

=================================

PS. Money Making Skills...

Do you have or lack the money making skills?

Most people don't need money , what they lack and need are the right skills which will make money to pay the bills and finance dreams.

To be relevant in your world in these exponential times, there is a need to regularly evaluate your rate of personal development .

In this new easy to read Ebook, I share Five Great Skills That Will Change Your life, make you more money and meaning than you have ever dreamt of.

To order a copy of this ebook

Pay N1000 only to

Emmanuel Ayeni

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Send your Name and Email address on Whatsapp to +2347033875827

to receive your book in the email after payment,

#MMS #MoneymakingSkills #RiseToGreatness

Cheers!

Emmanuel Ayeni
Re: Write To Earn by Sandra23(f): 4:13pm On Sep 04
Emmandus:
Hello Sandra , some of the ways to monetize are using platforms like steemit, adsense, and even amazon kdp to monetize your writing.
Do well to get my book Write To Earn to learn details shared on options that are open to you as a Writer

How does steemit work?

(1) (Reply)

The Literature Fun Thread - Stephen King Fans! Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid / Scared (A Story About Love And Sorcery) / I Celebrate You Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.